Thursday, March 23, 2006

At the Kennel Show

In the Kennel Show I entered Chewbacca. I figured that a good chance for us to win some money it would be. More money for a trip to Dollywood I need.

Doing well we were. Very good Chewie looked. His hair he had done before the show, so quite full of himself he was.

Then, the part of the show where we trot around the judging area, it came to. Doing pretty well at first we were. But out on the field, a cat started running! Broken Chewie of chasing cats yet, I have not. So out of control he started running! See the results below you can.




[Scroll down you must.]
































In last place we came. Do anything right, that Wookiee can not! Remember to smack him with a rolled-up newspaper I must.


.

Comments on "At the Kennel Show"

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (9:04 PM) : 

Yoda, the mini Wookiee. You must have a great time with that Wookiee flying you across the room.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Awww, what a cute little Wookie-ookie. Who's a good boy? Sit up, sit up . . good puppy.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (11:59 PM) : 

Run Chewie, Run

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (1:23 AM) : 

I have the same problems with my son Goten. Exceppt he chases things in tight skirts.

 

Blogger Son Goten said ... (3:01 AM) : 

haha very funny dad. :-/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 AM) : 

I thought that in order to enter the animal had to be pure breed!

Obviously he is an animal, but pure breed, somehow I doubt it.

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (9:55 AM) : 

LOL

I guess that wookies still needs more training, perhaps Leia could help... I think she likes walking carpets

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (9:55 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

No Scooby snacks for Chewie the Wookie.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 PM) : 

Don't be too hard on him. He just needs a little more time for traning!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Maybe if you didn't leave the poor thing crated up all the time.

 

post a comment