Saturday, March 18, 2006

No Time to Post I Have

Sorry I am, but no time to post today I have. Time to sit down and write a post I have not. Just too busy today I am. So be posting today I will not.

You see, much time to sit down and write one of these posts it takes. Much time. And time for that today, I have not. Do anything about that I can not.

Yes, have to wait until tomorrow for a post you will. Believe me, if time to post I had today, post I would. And reading an actual post right now, you would be. But unfortunately, find the time to post today, I can not.

Imagine how much time I am saving by posting today, you can not. Know what I will do with all that time I do not. But I know that do something with it I will. Because very busy I am that is. Way too busy to even write a short post I am.

Yet, almost guilty for not writing anything today, I feel. But the way it is, that is. If time to write I have not, time to write I have not. Do anything about it I can not.

Nor time to post a picture like this do I have:















A lot of time to post a picture like that, it would take. And time I absolutely do not have, that is. So posting any pictures like that today I will not.

Yes, nothing in this space will there be today. Time to put anything here I have not. After all, an important member of the Jedi Council I am, so inevitable it is that happen at one point this would, it was.

If even a second I had, post something I would. But a second I have not. Not even a mili-second I have. Not the tiniest fraction of a second I have. Otherwise post something I would. But even a nano-second for posting I have not.

.

Comments on "No Time to Post I Have"

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (2:16 AM) : 

Nice hair Mace. Wait he used to have hair?

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (7:42 AM) : 

Mace looks better that way than him being bald.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 AM) : 

lol... well I didnt have time to comment so I wont comment how funny the post and picture you didnt have time to post was ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:47 AM) : 

For a dude with no time you sure do waste a lot of time.

Thought I was readin who's on first there for a minute

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:40 AM) : 

He looks just like Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:39 AM) : 

nobody asks you if you have time or not.. it's your duty to post every single day so that we could waste our valuable time on it..

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Well I'm sorry you aren't posting anything today. I enjoy your blog and hopefully you will be back tomorrow.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (11:51 PM) : 

I don't have time to comment either, but if i did i'd say Mace looks like a Bad Mutha %*@#$%

 

post a comment