Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Youngling-Proof Lids

In a new kind of bottle, my blood pressure medicine is coming now. Youngling-proof, the lid is. A good thing that is, because in the Temple, a lot of nosy curious younglings live. Want them to get into my medication I do not. Bad for them that would be.

Unfortunately, old-person-proof, this bottle seems to be also. A very hard time getting it open I have had. The instruction carefully I followed:

Push lid down.
Turn counter-clockwise.
Line up all three arrows.
Shake bottle vigorously.
Bang lid against kitchen counter.
Count to three.
Jump on bottle while reciting the alphabet backwards.
Hold bottle with both hands and bite down firmly on lid.
Yank.

But open it I could not. Making my blood pressure go up, trying to open my blood pressure medication was!

So the Force I tried to use on the bottle. Impervious to the Force, it is! A sledge-hammer I took to it. Nothing! Even able to cut it, my lightsaber was not! Getting the bottle open all of the Jedi Master's tried - twice. A whole hour of today's Jedi Council meeting we wasted.

Pretty disgusted I was. So in the kitchen, eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Munky I ended up. Yes, good for my high blood pressure that can not be. But if get to my medication I can not, make what difference does it, anyway?

Eventually, along Harvey the Youngling came. "Why ya so sad, Master Yoda?"

I guess a scowl on my face I had. Usually, as well you know, very cheerful and full of sunshine I am. "Oh, open my blood pressure medication I can not. Very difficult it is. No, impossible it is!"

"Ya mean this bottle, Master Yoda?"

"Yes, play with that do not..."

POP

"There ya go, Master Yoda! I opened it. It wasn't hard. I'm gonna go play now. Bye!"

Up I give.

************************
Forget to vote on the "Best of Master Yoda" poll, do not! Choosing from posts 101 to 200, you will be. A little summary next to many of the post titles, my Stupid Intern wrote on the poll, so have to go back and read all of those post you will not. Open until this Thursday, the poll will be. But procrastinate do not! Want a Force-wedgie do you? Hmph! .

Comments on "Youngling-Proof Lids"

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:49 AM) : 

That kid is going to be president some day.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Wedge,

Very funny that is, Wedge. Enjoy the Force-wedgie, please.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM) : 

lets see if I can post now .....

Those medicine bottles are always adult proof and easy access to child proof...

now please give blogger a force wedgie ;) I had a nice comment and it wouldnt post it :P

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Hmm, give a website a Force-wedgie before I have not. But willing to try it I am... Hmph! There, probably see something about it under "Blogger News" on your dashboard you will.

"Maintenance on Wednesday, March 8... All of our servers are displaying 'wedgie errors'. None of our technicians are sure what that means, but Blogger will be down approximately 18 hours while we try to resolve the issue..."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:19 PM) : 

LOL

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (2:51 PM) : 

A wedgie for Wedge. How appropriate. Probably just what his parents had in mind when they named him.

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Yoda should give Wedge a Force Wedgie! Just A thought.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:19 AM) : 

when no one is looking,I've been know to fire up the old Death Star to open those bottle.

 

Blogger Jedi Healer said ... (2:18 PM) : 

Master Yoda, you should have brought back that bottle to the healers to open.. It's not wise for Harvey to know how to open those bottles!

 

post a comment