Friday, February 24, 2006

New Template, Big Brother Naboo, and Other Stuff

As see you can, a new template I have. Probably tweak it a little I will make my Stupid Intern. Made him work on it some more tonight I would have, but about how tired he was, he was whining.

"Only 3 am it is! Let you sleep in tomorrow until 6 am I will!" I told him. But stop him from whining that did not. So lazy he is.

Comment on whether you love or hate the template, you can. If the design you like, go to this nice person's website you can. Blogger templates for free he has.

These nice pics for my 300th post Novy made for me.





















Also, on Big Brother Naboo this week, attacking the house, Pirates were. (Yes, sense that does not make. But better not to think too hard about these things that is.)

Anyway, as see here you can, a little weird things got:












Read all about that in my post you can.

Also, check out JawaJuice's post, you must. So good it is, too shame it puts me.


.

Comments on "New Template, Big Brother Naboo, and Other Stuff"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:58 AM) : 

Wait, you like Dolly Parton? I never new that.

Wait, bart's teacher's name is Mrs. Krabapple? I've been calling her Mrs. Krandle!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:30 AM) : 

I like the template too.
And it looks like you're finaly getting a leg up on meeting Dolly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

I don't like the new template- it's kind of hard to find the comment buttons, compared to how they were arranged before.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:24 PM) : 

That Dolly I met I wish! But ever respond to my daily letters or marriage proposals she does not! sigh

Very strong with the Photoshop, Novy is. Put that on the wall in my room, I will.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:27 PM) : 

I like the new template. I may have to give her site a try my ownself.

Keep that hand below dollys knee or a restraining order in your future I see !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

I don't like it. The words are so tiny and I can't read any of it.

But I have a feeling it may have something to do with my computer.

 

Blogger Jedi Healer said ... (9:24 PM) : 

I'm sorry Master Yoda but I don't like this new templet.

Your text size is much to small to read. (This is on the right side of the screen) I can hardly read 'Master Yoda's Greatest Hits' from there I can't read the text ot know what it is that I clicking on! (Maybe your Intern needs a force wedge to remind him why he works for you!)

BTW that's a nice picture of you with Dolly!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 PM) : 

I have to go with a thumbs mostly down on the template. The too small of text problem and not being able to find the buttons is part of it. Aesthetically, the center bar doesn't match the outside and it distracts from the posts themselves. But the aesthetics are a personal thing, so that's just my own opinion.

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (10:49 PM) : 

To those who said the text size is too small - here is a trick: In your browser menu, click on "View", then "Text Size" and then switch it to something bigger - Voila! See, I know these things cuz I'm like a big time Senator, ya know?

Master Yoda - the text size thing is a common problem with stupid IE. It looks great in Firefox and I like the new design very much. It' very clean and the gray/blue in the posting area is quite appealing.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:48 AM) : 

Thank you all for your feedback, I must. Ignore most of it I will.

But seriously, grateful I am. Evidently, completely check the template in IE, my Stupid Intern did not! But worry not, kicked him much harder this time I have.

The comment link and the text in the right sidepar he enlarged. So more readable it should be.

Senator Amidala - A good pointer about changing text size that is. Another way to do that there is if a mouse with a scroll wheel you have:
While holding down the Ctrl key you are, turn the scroll wheel either way to change the text size, you can.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

I love the new template

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 PM) : 

The new template is tre cool Master Yoda. I had to fix the text size but I'm fine now!

 

post a comment