Saturday, February 18, 2006

Embarrassment Problem Solved

Embarrassed to be seen in public with Kenobi sometimes I am. When he burps, hear him from a block away, you can. Also learned he has not that a proper handkerchief, one's sleeves are not. And learned yet he has not that in public, some places on the body there are that scratch you do not.

So to avoid going out with him I try. Unfortunately, unavoidable sometimes it is. So come up with a solution I have. A disguise I will wear. That way, recognize me no one will.

So, employed some Republic Intelligence agents I have. Experts in making disguises they are. Very clever, the disguise they made for me is. Want to see it do you?


OK, show it to you I will.





But scroll down you must.















See me in the picture do you? The one with the glasses I am! I know, recognize me you can not. Probably believe that is me you do not. But you I promise, me that is.

So clever this disguise is! Fool my own mother, it would. Completely unrecognizable I am. Wait to try it out, I can not.

At last, retain my dignity I can.

Comments on "Embarrassment Problem Solved"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 AM) : 

Really think that my little green snookums I would not recognize do you?
But worry do not, safe with me your secret is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 AM) : 

hmmm you look like groucho marx

:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 AM) : 

Sorry buddy I know it was you . The reason I could tell was they got the Mustache a little to close ta lookin like Mamma Y's.

hehehehehehehehehehe

Man she's gonna give me greif when she reads this.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Wow, that's amazing! I bet you can use that on official Jedi missions as well.
um....when was the last time you actually went on an "official" Jedi mission anyhoo?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:13 PM) : 

jawajuice, Management I am. What I send people on, missions are.

 

Blogger Jedi Healer said ... (5:54 PM) : 

Oh, dear! That was you I saw at the temple.

 

Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said ... (9:27 PM) : 

Umm... I stil recognize you... :-)

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Ummm well at least Kenobi won't reconise you

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (10:06 PM) : 

I know what the disguise needs: it needs more cowbell.

 

post a comment