Friday, February 17, 2006

From Big Brother Naboo: Ode to Dolly Parton

This week on Big Brother Naboo, supposed to write a poem, each of us was. So my heart I bared. Now, naked my soul is.

An excerpt from my poem, here is:

Ode to Dolly P.

Dolly, please excuse me, ma'am

Truly, deeply, in love I am
If far across the sea I swam,
all the way to Vietnam
and back I brought a giant clam,

If you I sent a kiss-o-gram
or you I cooked a tasty yam

... Read the rest here, you can.

Comments on "From Big Brother Naboo: Ode to Dolly Parton"

 

Blogger Mercer said ... (1:36 AM) : 

yay first comment!!

 

Blogger Big Joe Fixit said ... (2:42 AM) : 

Nice I guess But whuzout do I know of Poetry.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (8:41 AM) : 

Dolly would be thrilled.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:38 PM) : 

Yes, Dollywood be thrilled...

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Groan. Better stick to gladiatoring, Jon.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (6:42 PM) : 

Yes, stricter pun control laws there must be.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Family-friendly keep your comments, please!

 

post a comment