Friday, February 10, 2006

From Big Brother Naboo: Now Bob You See, See Bob Now You Do Not

This week on Big Brother Naboo, supposed to hide something from the many cameras that are in the house, we were. A very clever plot I hatched. Ooh, so clever I am.





To hide Bob the Bantha I decided!











Think what do you? Think I can hide him do you? Read my post to see the answer, you must.

Vote here on who should be evicted you can.

.

Comments on "From Big Brother Naboo: Now Bob You See, See Bob Now You Do Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 AM) : 

very funny

as hairy as that bantha is I am surprised you were able to hide it as much as you did

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (12:03 PM) : 

It could have been sticky putting him in your ear.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM) : 

of course you can hide him, "size matters not"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:10 PM) : 

Hide him behind the curtains, you couldn't possibly pickle a better place.

Ooops.

 

post a comment