Monday, January 30, 2006

Peace and Quiet, All I Want Is

I think allergic to Kenobi I must be. Whenever around he comes, a headache I get. Hide from him now I must when some peace and quiet I want. Unfortunately, very good at finding me he is. And take a hint, he can not.

"Master, whatcha doin inside that there kitchen cabinet?"

"Uh... er... inspecting the pots and pans, I am. Close the door now you must, please."

"That looks like fun. Can I do it too?"

"No! I mean, too big you are. Fit in here you would not."

"I betcha I could too fit."

The next thing I knew, being squished between the Teflon non-stick pans and that stack of Tupperware without the lids, I was.

"This ain't as much fun as you said," Kenobi said.

"Said it was fun I did not! Invite you I..."

"Hey!" Harvey the Youngling's voice I hear, "I wanna play!"

"No, Harvey!" I yelled. But too late it was. Before I knew it, up in my face, my foot was. Move, I could not.

"This isn't fun!" Harvey said, "You guys play some weird games, Master Yoda."

"Mmph mmph ummph ummph!" I said.

I think a vacation I need.

Comments on "Peace and Quiet, All I Want Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Hey would ya see if my coffee cup is in there while yer at it.

Lost it around the time I exploded the P bomb.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (9:30 AM) : 

yeah, that is kind of strange. Handmaidens may be close, but we were never that close

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

You guys! You left a monkey smell in my favorite hiding place. Now I have to child proof it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

I hope that you are not cooking with those teflon pots. The only good use will be to use them as musical instruments for the younglings.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Inter-Temple Memorandum

To: Master Yoda

From: Office of Jedi Personnel

Re: Vacation

Master Yoda,

In regards to your request for more vacation time, it has come to our attention that you have used up all of your vacation for this year.

This memo is to remind you that your last two requests for time off were granted just two months ago. The last request, for something noted as "Big Brother," was granted even though you did not have enough vacation days available. The Chancelor's office gave permission for that extension because it was considered community service.

As such, because you have no more vacation days available for the next eleven months, any more time off will be considered a 'Leave of Absence', which means a suspension of pay and benefits.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact this office, or the Office of the Chancelor.

Respecfully Yours,

Galadys H. Bartholomew
HHR Coordinator

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:06 AM) : 

A load of wookie snot that is! 800 years seniority I have! I think come to your office with my lightsaber and "submit my request in person", I will!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Oh! Yoda you don't want to mess with the authorities. They are all bent.

And, hiding in the cupboard only works for a while. They always find you.

 

Blogger Jedi Healer said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Master Yoda

Could you please tell me that everyone is alright.If not, please notice me ASAP.

So that I may give medical treatment as soon as possible.

Barriss Offee

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Wow, Barriss is back?

And Master Yoda, beware the HR people. They can be violent and bad drivers who run you over outside of work. My intern has a story about that.

And no, she's never worked HR

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Did you ever find out why Kenobi talks with an English accent when no one else does? That always seemed a little fishy to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

next time hide in the closet (tell kenobi that there are cheetohs snatching and eating monsterd in there first)

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (2:13 PM) : 

I don't know Yoda, have you considered retirement? Let the youngsters handle the galaxy's problems while you lounge away at a nice swamp resort condo.

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (5:52 PM) : 

I want to see the thelook on the governess' face when she saw all of you stuffed in there

 

post a comment