Saturday, January 28, 2006

Elevator Politics

Riding the elevator in the Senate building I was today. There, Chancellor Palpatine, Senator Amidala, and her handmaidens were too. Suddenly, the cheese someone cut. Pretty bad it smelled.

To pretend like it didn't happen, the Chancellor and Senator tried. But let this offense go, I could not. Take responsibility, someone had to.

"Chancellor," I said, "like to venture a guess would you..."

"Oh no," he responded, "I shall not be drawn into another game of 'Guess Who Farted' by you, Master Yoda. As I recall, the last time that happened, I was quite unjustly branded the 'Feller' even though I was clearly not the 'Smeller'."

"My fault that was not. Make the rules I do not."

"My understanding is that you did in fact make the rules for 'Guess Who Farted', as you created the game in the first place."

"OK, so make the rules I did. Still, Chancellor, chosen as the 'Feller' fair and sqare, you were. However, this time, make the 'windy' you did not. No, from someone else the toot came."

"I confess," Senator Amidala said, "Like, it was me, alright? I did it. I'm sorry. God. Whatever."

"Wait," one of the handmaidens said as forward she stepped, "Like, I am the real Padmé Amidala. This is my handmaiden. They're like, trained to take the blame for me when this happens. I am the gas passer."

"Like, are you sure?" Said the first one, "I was like so sure it was me."

"I could've sworn it was me," yet another handmaiden said.

I think maybe too close those girls are.

Comments on "Elevator Politics"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 AM) : 

Multiple 'fellers' perhaps? I smell a conspiracy! Did this elevator happen to have a grassy knoll in the corner?

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (4:24 AM) : 

'I think maybe too close those girls are'

yeah, well, that's what happens when they take you young from your family and isolate you from the outside world, dress you alike and train you to all do the same thing.

Actually, now that I think about it, this isn't a problem at the Jedi Academy?

But usually it was Sabe

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:00 AM) : 

And they were probably only going down one flight, weren't they? What's wrong with the stairs?

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (9:51 AM) : 

I think maybe too close those girls are.

Heh heh! Like, that's the idea! ;-)

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Are you sure it was the hand maidens? Palpatine is shady all the way around. He could have made them beleive that it was them, he has mind powers does he not? at least..I thought he did. Maybe that smelly little Bantha got stuck in a 'crack' somwhere.
******grin*******

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (1:30 PM) : 

I think it was you Master Yoda, after all you could simply use the force to make them own up to it couldn't you?

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (2:10 PM) : 

don't even get me started on the who farted game. We clones even smell the same so it is a freaking nightmare trying to find the "cheese" maker. It ussually ends in blaster fire. (at least I hope that is blaster fire)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 PM) : 

Politicans Poot ?

Padme's Posse Pooted ?

I know the whole thing stinks !

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:00 PM) : 

Poot? we used to say snickerdooley. Our neigbor lady used to take care of us and she hated the word fart. but poot, that's cute.

 

post a comment