Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Kenobi and Vegetables

Eat his vegetables, Kenobi will not. Good they are for him, I tell him. But listen, he does not.

"Kenobi, many starving chldren in the galaxy there are. Love to have your creamed corn, they would."

"Great! Let's box this up and give it to 'em."

"Kenobi, get big and strong in the Force like me how will you if eat your spinach, you do not?"

But on Kenobi, none of this works. Sometimes, required to force-feed him I am.

"Choo choo! Open wide Kenobi! The train here comes! Choo choo!" The train he likes, get as much success from the airplane, I do not.

Sometimes, force him to eat the vegetable I can if take his Cheetos away I threaten. But even then, find his veggies wrapped up in a napkin, I will.

"Wait, Kenobi! Get up from the table do not! Eat your brussel sprouts, did you?"

"Yep."

"See let me. Your mouth open, please. Your tongue move. Kenobi! Swallow the brussel sprouts you did not!"

Expect a little more maturity from a grown man I would. Wait. Kenobi I am talking about. Nevermind.

Comments on "Kenobi and Vegetables"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM) : 

Recall I do, one little boy who in his ears his brocolli he would hide, and up his nose his green beans would go and in his....nevermind about the lima beans.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:34 AM) : 

I didn't like broccoli until I started eating it with cheese. Broccoli and cheese soup is pretty good, maybe you should try that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Momma Y done zing'e em !!

Put the vegitables in cheese sause, then let it dry and put it in a cheeto bag.


he'll never know.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 AM) : 

haha, forcefeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:47 PM) : 

everything is better with cheddar

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:04 PM) : 

You could put the vegetables in a rice mix.

I have a box of Rice A Cloni right here. It's great with Veggies.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (3:09 PM) : 

The only problem that I have with brussel sprouts is that they really, really taste horrbile. Absolutely vile. The most disgusting thing on the planet. Otherwise they're great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM) : 

Perhaps if you told him that monkeys liked vegys then he would eat them. Or... you could get his monkey to show him what to do!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Rice-a-Cloni! Up that cracks me!

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (5:55 PM) : 

Why don't you have the Autochef fix him a nice tube of Veggiepaste? Mmm mmm, I love that stuff.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (7:44 PM) : 

Of course he doesn't like the plane, he knows that it means you're actually trying to get him to choke on his food.

I like the cheese idea, as well as the cheeto's sprinkled over the food idea. You should try them and see what happens

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:29 PM) : 

Revan, Tag someone else, you must, then call "no tag-backs, safe at home base I am."

 

post a comment