Saturday, January 21, 2006

Steal My Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby You Must Not

Ow... Ow... Ow... An ice cream headache I have. Eating my Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby too fast, I was. Ow... Ow.. Excruciating the pain is. To take a lightsaber and chop my own head off I want. That bad the pain is. Ow... Ow... Ouch.

Oh, gone now it is. Oh, sweet relief I am feeling.

Eat my ice cream fast I must. Or else, try to steal it, Kenobi will. That know it is him I did not, he used to think. But all along, I knew. Just caught him in the act, I had not. But determined to catch him I was. So today, when to the freezer to steal my ice cream he went, what he saw this was:











"C-c-c-c-caught you I ha-ha-have!" I said.

"What the -?! How long you been in there, Master?"

"Th-th-th-three hours b-b-b-b-been in h-h-h-here I h-h-h-have. B-b-b-busted you are!"

"What's that noise?"

"M-m-m-my knees kn-kn-kn-knocking together, it is. Out of h-h-h-here get me. F-f-f-feel my f-f-f-feet or h-h-h-hands I can not!"

A while for the feeling to return to my extremities it took. A bad cold I have now, too. But worth it, it was. Kenobi I sure showed.

.

Comments on "Steal My Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby You Must Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

Next time stick yer tounge to the wall of the freezer , that will help get rid of Ice cream headache..... really it will !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 AM) : 

wouldnt it been easier to put a lock on the freezer

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (10:59 AM) : 

mmmm chubby hubby (drool.) Wher'e's the KJedi temple again?

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (11:55 AM) : 

{Rolls her eyes}

Master Yoda, you're like, bringing yourself down to Kenobi's level. Don't you totally have more important things to do? Like ending the war so Anakin and I can't get on with-- uh, our jobs and stuff?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Hey, what a great look for you. You can sub as Old Man Winter.
Of course in your case that would be old, old, old, old, old, old man winter.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (1:20 PM) : 

lol, nice one master yoda, but i agree with vampirella, wouldn't it be easier to put a lock on the freezer? Or simply have a freezer in your room? Or maybe put one of those die grenade inside the freezer door, just remember you put it there in case it blasts you.

(hey that'd make a funny post hearing about you forgetting it was there hehehe)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Master. I'm disapointed in you. I would have thought that you would have been able to come up with a better way to catch Obi.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:06 PM) : 

I'm really impressed by your determination and sacrifice to find the truth, Master Yoda. Is there any chance you could maybe apply that enthusiasm to perhaps to helping end the war?

 

Blogger palps said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Are you saying that he didn't leave cheeto dust fingerprints all over the freezer door?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (6:42 PM) : 

Lt Cmdr Oneida, I think interested in peace you are not. Just to get out of work you want! Hmm, yes, sense this I can.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (6:44 PM) : 

Chancellor, At this point, Cheeto dust fingerprints all over the Temple there are.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:20 PM) : 

You look like Cold Miser.

Are the Cheeto handprints kind of like the blue hand prints all over the Bluth house?

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (10:31 PM) : 

I had the exact same thing happen to me, but it was during the invasion of Hoth and I wasn't in a freezer and there was no Chubby Hubby or Kenobi... Come to think of it, it wasn't anything like your story. Hmmmm

 

post a comment