Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Deathmatch With Dooku/ Name That Hutt Contest

Forget to check out the "Name That Hutt" contest at the bottom of this post do not!

Finally, come to this point we had. There we were, me and Dooku, Dooku and me. Ready to fight to the death, we were.

A long time coming this had been. But very busy we are and scheduling conflicts we always have. Besides, even when schedule these fights we do, Dooku always forgets. One of those day-timers I got him, but never he uses it! See how evil he is, do you?

But anyway, where I was? Oh yes, there we were, ready to fight it out, we were. Going to come out of this alive, only one of us would. Two giants in the Force, about to have an epic battle we were. Master against master, Sith against Jedi, Dark Side against... um, whatever the other side of the Force is called.

Force lightning, Dooku threw at me. With my bare hands I blocked it. Back at him I threw it. At the last moment he ducked.

"Now see here, Old Boy!" he said as his hair he straightened up, "I distinctly remember we agreed not to aim at the face! I do have an appearance to keep up, you know."

"Matter your appearance will not, if dead you are!" At that moment, in the air I leaped at him as my lightsaber I ignited.

By igniting his lightsaber, Dooku responed. About to clash blades we were when suddenly, knocked to the ground Dooku was. But knocked him down I had not. Around his neck something was.

"Mommy! Fight my own battles I can! Humiliating this is!"

Beating Dooku with her purse, my mother was. "Going to wave one of those glow thingies at my son, no one is!" Now kicking him, she was.

"So, Yoda, ouch you need your mother to ouch! fight your battles for you, now, hmm?" Dooku said in between blows, "I say, madame, please watch the face, won't you? Ow!"

"Have more than your face to worry about you will if stop messing with my son you do not, Sucker!" Tough, my mom is.

Then, with the Force, against the wall Dooku threw my mom!

"Mommy!" I yelled as over to her I ran. Open her eyes were not! "Mommy, to me speak, please!"

Still quiet she was. Moving she was not! To cry, I started. "No, Mommy, leave me do not! Please!"

But then, her eyes opened and up at me she looked. "Yoda? The matter what is? Crying why are you?"

Her I hugged. "Oh, Mommy! So happy I am that alive you are! OK are you?"

"Yes, Ok I am. Just a little winded I am." Then at me she looked. "Love me, you do, don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy. You I love. Always I will." Then to look at Dooku I turned, "Pay for this, he will!"

But already running to his speeder he was. Too late to get him it was.

Waving her fist at him, my mom started. "Right that is, Sucker! Run! A coward you are! Want any more of this you do not, hmm?"

A few hours later, time for my mother to leave and go back home to her retirement community, it was. To see her off, all the Jedi gathered. Sad to see her go, they were too.

"Bye, Gramma," Harvey the Youngling, one of her 'adopted grandyounglings' said, "You're not going to pinch my cheeks, are you?"

"No, but kiss them I will! Come, give you a kiss goodbye let me!"

"Ewww!" he said, "Icky! I hate kisses!"

The rest of us she hugged, and before it I knew, off she was. Like only a short time she was here, it seemed. Miss her I will. sniff

Ok, if any sweeter this post gets, have to bring out the Olsen twins, we will. And that, no one wants. Hopefully, thrown up yet you have not. So something totally weird, let's do:

*************************************
NAME THAT HUTT CONTEST
brought to you by Jabafatboy and Master Yoda's Blog



















A name this Hutt needs. Has one he does not. If a good name you can think of, leave it in the comments to this post, leave it in the comments to a parallel post on Jabafatboy's blog, or email either of us, you can (Found in the right side-bar, my email address is. Found in his Blogger profile, Jabafatboy's is.). If you want, include a personality or background, you can. Required that is not, though.

Out of those submissions, the best name we will choose. The person who first thought of that name, the winner will be. If you that person is, receive an "autographed" picture of Jabafatboy and me as well as a Gmail invitation, you will. One week to do this, you have. Announce the winner in one week we will.

.

Comments on "Deathmatch With Dooku/ Name That Hutt Contest"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 AM) : 

Pretty sure that Hutt's name is "Jethro", but I could be wrong.

 

Blogger Deshanna said ... (2:46 AM) : 

Skeeter the Hutt

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (6:22 AM) : 

Cletus the Hutt Or Clem the Hutt maybe.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (6:28 AM) : 

The first thing I thought when I saw him was "Bubba Hutt". Upon further reflection, the name "Bubblebutt the Hutt" has more of a ryhme to it. How about "Billy Bob Bubblebutt?"

And just for the record, I'm sorry to see Momma Yoda go.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Dorka the Hutt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 AM) : 

How about Bugsbubba?

Bye Mama Y. You can come to my place anytime. We would have a blast.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

He looks like Billy Bob the Hutt. Or Buford the Hutt.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (12:44 PM) : 

I say Dwayne D Hutt! D for Dibley ;)

Bye Mama Y, I don't blame Dooku for running, scary mamas are when angry O_O

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:03 PM) : 

He looks like Kyle's cousin Kyle from South Park

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:21 PM) : 

He'll have to be called Tenn (as in Tenn-Hutt!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 PM) : 

Bye Bye Yoda's Mum!!!

He should so be called Cleatius the Hutt!!!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Maybe you should have had the Olsen twins on this one. At least they could beat up Dooku properly.

Oh, and how about Straw Hutt?
(Erkul Hutt?)

 

Blogger won tong said ... (6:21 PM) : 

"BOSS HOG-HUT" FROM THE DUKES OF HUT-ZARD.......MY FINAL ANSWER...

 

Blogger won tong said ... (6:25 PM) : 

OH AND BOSS-HOG-HUT OF HUT-ZZARD HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED HIMSELF AND KNOWN TO ALL..SO HIS PERSONALITY ETC. WAS HIS FATE AND ROOTS IN HUT-ZZARDS....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 PM) : 

Momma Y gotta go back ta the village , all the other ole green hair ladies taken over the pool table

Gotta go defend her honor

 

Blogger won tong said ... (12:09 AM) : 

OKAY HERE IS MY FINAL REVISED NAME FOR HUT... "BOSS HOG-A-HUT" FROM THE DUKES OF HUT-ZZARD...

 

Blogger Pandora Wilde said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Don't be silly people! That's D-Von DeHutt from the famous DeHutt Boys professional wrestling tag team!

You remember the famous tag line, the one that strikes fear into the hearts of opponents everywhere?

"D-Von! GET THE TABLES!"

 

Blogger Nic said ... (11:03 AM) : 

And Master Yoda's heart grew three times that day! Master Yoda, you do have a heart! I always knew it. :)

 

Blogger Nic said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Oh and my entry is Harry, the mutated dancing hamster. He reminds me of the little hamster that is on the hamster dance website. The music for the hamster dance is very backwoods country - a perfect fit!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:04 PM) : 

I really like Dorka, too bad someone else thought of it before me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

What about "Jerry the Hutt Lewis".
Or Jerry Lewis the Hutt.

I could see him acting goofy in front of the whole class.

 

Blogger Senator Palpatine said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Poindexter the Hutt AKA HuttHaXoR. He's a wanted cyber-criminal and I suggest you reveal his location, Master Yoda.

Also, please send my regards to your mother. She was a delightful young lady to have visiting us.

Senator Palpatine
The Honerable Gentleman from Naboo

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:55 AM) : 

Hmm, I hate to admit it, but I know exactly what serra is refering to

 

Blogger won tong said ... (12:18 PM) : 

ALFRED-ALFALFA-E-NEW-HUT

FARKLEFUT-HUT

REPUBLI-HUT (AKA REDSTATE-HUT)

HOWDY-DUDEE-HUT

THE BEAVER-LY HUTBILLY

HEE-HAW-HUT

MR.HANEY-HUT FROM FUT ACRES

 

Blogger won tong said ... (1:53 PM) : 

HI MASTER YODA I MEANT HUT ACRES ABOVE.....

LARDBUTT-HUT (SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO KRISTY ALLEY 4 SKINNEY CRAIG!)

BUTT-TUH...(HUT SPELLED BACKWARDS)
BUTTER

FUTTY-ARBUCKLE-HUT

HUCKLEBERRY-HOUND-HUT ( THIS DOG DON'T HUNT NO MORE!)

BIG HUT-HONA OR BIG HONA-HUT

HAZARDESS WASTE-HUT

KINGFISH-TUT-HUT

TUH-TUH-TUT-HUT ( HUT SPELLED BACKWARDS)

KING OF THE HUT

LARD-BUTT-PIZZAHUT
(ALL YOU CAN EAT)

SPAWN OF BUTT-TUH /HUT SPELLED BACKWARDS (BUTTER)
BUTTER

DUHHH-T THE HUT
(ER....DUHHHHH)

 

Blogger won tong said ... (4:46 PM) : 

Hutler!

 

Blogger won tong said ... (8:23 PM) : 

" BLESS HUTS HEART"( SOUTHERN EXPRESSION JUST WHEN YOUR READY TO SAY SOMETHING TACKY ABOUT SOMEONE"
"BLESS HUTS HEART...HE'S SO BUCKED TOOTH HE COULD EAT AN APPLE THROUGH A PICKET FENCE"....

HUTA-LOPE OR JABA-LOPE
HUT HEFNER
NOTORIOUS H.U.T. BIG PAPA
HECTOR HOOTERS
MY CUZ BILLY-BLOB
I-HOPHUT.... PANCAKES & GRITS
"holyhut" fatman
BOSCO BIG BRITCHES

 

Blogger won tong said ... (5:17 PM) : 

B.Y.O.B. HUT
LARD MAJESTY
LUGIE PATOON
TALE GATOR
RED HUT ROUND PANTS

 

post a comment