Saturday, January 07, 2006

One of Those Dreams

One of those dreams I had. The kind you know - where naked you show up to work.

There walking through the Temple I was, when staring at me all of these Jedi were. Then, by me, a crowd of tourists visiting the Temple walked. Pointing at me, one of the tourist's Youglings was. Their hands over their Younglings' eyes, the parents put.

So down at myself I looked. Naked I was! In a panic, I was. Running around looking for a place to hide, I was. Finally, to me it occured that a dream I was having.

So proudly down the hallway I strutted. At the end, the Chancellor and a large group of Senators were.

"Ah, Master Yoda," the Chancellor said then around to face me he turned, "What in the world - ?"

"Hello, Chancellor," I said, "what I think of you and your policies, this is." Around I turned and my tushy I showed him.

Heard from the other Senators, large gasps could be.

Then into the Council chamber I walked and my seat I took.

"Uh, Yoda."

"Yes, Windu."

"You do know that you're not wearing any clothes, don't you?"

"Hmm, yes. But worry not. Just dreaming I am."

"Yoda, you're not dreaming, man. You're really naked."

"Wait, dreaming I am not?"

"I am pretty sure."

Sure I had to be. So Windu I pinched.

"OW! Hey, that is going to leave a mark on my beautiful skin!"

Oh, Wookiee snot! In deep doo-doo I am.

Comments on "One of Those Dreams"

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (3:45 AM) : 

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

At least Dolly wasn't in the tour group

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

OH Ya. Post this one with no Pictures!!!

Finaly got some blackmail info & cant prove it .

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (12:23 PM) : 

well as long as the medical plan includes a cat scan....and maybe some any wrinkle cream for your tushy...man 900 years really makes a touchy sag O.o

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (12:38 PM) : 

This sort of problem has no meaning for the mandalorians.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (1:36 PM) : 

A naked Yoda . . it just seems wrong. Hopefully if there are pictures, the naughty bits will be blurred. I have a feeling the blur won't have to be too big.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 PM) : 

Jabafatboy do you really want pictures??? eeeewwwwww!

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (8:17 PM) : 

thanks for waiting until after tha Mutant race to do that.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (10:03 PM) : 

Something just like this happened to me once, only it was different.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 PM) : 

I was with that group of Senators, that you just so happened to moon!

Next time you think to do something like this, could you please just stay in bed.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Maybe you can do a "Force"d memory eraser??

 

Anonymous S.J. More said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Oh, I wish I could see the naked green master!!!

 

post a comment