Friday, January 06, 2006

Previously on Master Yoda's Blog

Previously on Master Yoda's Blog...






"So, come to this, it had. Inevitable it was. On the Jerry Springer Show, Dooku and I were. Ready to throw down we were."











"Faster Kenobi, faster."
















"Here no Jedi is," in Huttese, Jabba said, "Looking for Obi-Wan Kenobi you are? Hanging out he is with my loser redneck brother, Bubba the Hutt:"








"I knew that happen this would! Enjoy doing the doggy paddle in the toilet, I do not!"













"Bugs, noooo!!! Done such a horrible thing to my cute little stuffed Bugs Bunny, who could have?"










Read all of these posts here you can. (Scroll to the bottom of that page and work your way up you should).

Comments on "Previously on Master Yoda's Blog"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:45 AM) : 

Clip shows are great because you only do a portion of the work, but you get paid for a whole show.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (10:16 AM) : 

On Springer, it's obligatory that at least one of the people in a segment take off their clothes. I've got a feeling Kenobi's going to show what nature gave him again.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (10:24 AM) : 

I shall look next time I go to the bathroom to make sure.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

Told you over and over, I have, to use the training potty. Listen to Mama do you?? Nooooo! Until he learned to hover, the same problem your Daddy used to have.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (3:25 PM) : 

The added touch of the themometer in the water with Bugs... Disturbs part of me, but the other part says kudos for ensuring proper cooking temp.

 

post a comment