Friday, December 30, 2005

Previously on Master Yoda's Blog...

A stupid thing they have on TV shows now. For instance, one of my favorite shows, Gilmore Girls is. Hey, judge me not! Anyway, a phrase they say at the beginning of every episode there is, "Previously on Gilmore Girls...". Then a montage of clips that summarize the entire series they will show. Longer this gets ever week. Soon, a whole episode of nothing but these clips they will have. Instead of saying, "Previously on Gilmore Girls...", say "In case never seen or heard of this show you have..", they should.

Anyway, copied and repeated all stupid ideas deserve to be. So, here it is:

Previously on Master Yoda's Blog...



"Room to talk about my hair loss, Windu has not!"








"Bought a dump I have! Nice in the brochure it looked."









"Tell which Sith Lord is Oprah, can you? Tell I can not either."










"To get me to join his zoo, he tried!"














"As see you can, anger manangement issues I have."











"Seen this man have you? Caught on tape stealing my wallet he was!"








"Very serious and solumn, Jedi business is."












"Help noticing this when walking past Yaddle's room, I could not."



















"This should teach Obi-wan to call me a girlie-man!"












"Will the Wookiee eat my Cookie?" (The Youngling's favorite Dr. Seuss book, this is.)









Enjoy this walk down Memory Lane did you? Very much I enjoyed it - have to think of something to write about I did not!

Comments on "Previously on Master Yoda's Blog..."

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (12:37 AM) : 

a very nice down memory lane it was master, but you missed out the part where Shaquanda kicked Dooku's butt! btw is she still an honourary jedi?

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:53 AM) : 

Shaquanda? I'm curious...

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (6:58 AM) : 

That one with the Barbie dolls is hilarious! I mean they are all great, but that one really stands out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

Will the Wookie Eat My Cookie ?
Never Heard Of That One.

But I have heard of:

Master Yoda I Am , I WILL Eat Green Eggs & Spam
On A Plate Or In A Can, I WILL Eat
Green Eggs & Ham
Master Yoda I Am.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:08 PM) : 

Jason, gotten that far I had not. Probably include it in a future "Previously on Master Yoda's Blog" post, I will. And yes, still a Jedi she is. A very good one she is, too.

Cmdr Oneida, read about her in the Jerry Springer post you can.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Ahh, I see that you and I will do just fine in the race, both having a tendency to instigate fights between other people. It's an art really.

I had a mental image ofShaquanda looking like a certain basketball player with some scary blonde hair. You should try to get a picture of her.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (2:31 AM) : 

I'll bet if Dolly Parton was ever on Gilmore Girls, you would just plotz.

 

post a comment