Friday, December 23, 2005

My Frequent House Guest

Staying with us at the Temple the last couple of days, Chewbacca has been. The ideal houseguest he is not! Been chewing on my shoes again, he has.

Break him of that habit, I can not. Constantly swatting him with a rolled-up newspaper I am. "No!" I say, "Bad Wookiee! Bad!" Only stop him for the moment that will. Then, the next thing I know, open the closet I will, and sitting there with my loafers in his mouth he is!

Tried putting hot sauce in them I have. But out it turns that hot sauce he likes! Only chew on my shoes more it makes him! Then lick them afterward he will. Besides, sometimes forgotten that put the hot sauce there, I have. Then put my shoes on I will. Burn your skin that stuff will!

Even when tear the shoes up he does not, left in a good condition they are not. Ever stepped in a bunch of Wookiee slobber, have you? Pleasant it is not! After my shoes I take off again, slide around I will because very slippery my feet become!

I think next time to Coruscant Chewbacca comes, find a good kennel for him I will.

Comments on "My Frequent House Guest"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 AM) : 

What does a yoda shoe look like ?

Does it have 2 Individual toes , or is it really wide ?

Are they " LIFT SHOES " to give you that extra inch ?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:39 AM) : 

Have you tried spraying him with water when he chews your shoes?
But then it could be impossible to train it out of him. His name is CHEWbacca!
Though that does imply that he chews tobacco! hmmm....
Whoops! I'm thinking out loud again!

 

Blogger Nic said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Have a Merry Christmas, Master Yoda and a Merry Christmas to your stupid intern as well.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:56 AM) : 

A whack with a rolled-up nespaper is generally effective.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:39 PM) : 

I can't imagine what the kennel costs for a creature the size of a full grown wookie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Some times you just have to spank your wookie

 

Blogger donnaj edwards said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Trip Yoda

 

post a comment