Sunday, December 18, 2005

Celebrity Jeopardy

Invited to go on Celebrity Jeopardy, I was. Say just let me that a challenge it was not.



Alex: Ooh.. I'm sorry, Jessica, A Tale of Two Cities was not written by Dr. Seuss.

Jessica: That's like, the only writer guy I know.

Alex: No, I'm sorry, Mr. President, "fundamentaler" is not the answer we were looking for. In fact, it's not even a word.

President Bush: If you're not with me you're against me, Alex.

Too bad it is that for charity this was. Cleaned up, I could have.

By the way, like to thank everyone who submitted questions for the next Ask Yoda, I would. Perhaps use them in the near future I will. If to sample some of my immense wisdom you would, email me or post a question in the comments to yesterday's Ask Yoda post you can.

Comments on "Celebrity Jeopardy"

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (5:49 AM) : 

Why is the sky blue, Master Yoda?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:25 AM) : 

'Mericans need to be safe from the terr'ists. Democracy needs to be safe from the terr'ists. If I don't win Jeopordy, then the terr'ists win.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM) : 

Lets see. The REAL REASON he accepted the invite, Jessica Simpson !!

I,m Tellin dolly, I,m Tellin Dolly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

So... Just what charity did your money go to Master Yoda?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:32 PM) : 

Jaina Solo, Wedge Antilles -

The Tiny Green Jedi Retirement Fund, the charity was.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:20 PM) : 

I think that your judgement would have been clouded if Dolly had been next to you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 PM) : 

Master Yoda,

Are you sure you didn't use a mind trick on Alex?

I don't know you look so cute and cudely but inside your a bad monkey.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Capt Picard,
Yes, very distracting that would have been.
Lose I would, but care about that I would not!

Young Starbucker,
What is receive a Force Wedgie you will?

Judith,
I think flirting with me you are. Hmm, yes.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (4:19 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (4:20 PM) : 

Opps. Good charity choice, one should always support causes near and dear to one's heart

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (7:19 PM) : 

Yoda did you have a good time?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

you should have made a long post about it. or was it not so funny

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

If Jessica says A Tale of Two Cities was written by Dr. Suess, she must think 2+2=5!

 

post a comment