Friday, December 09, 2005

Relaxation Techniques

Stressed out today I was. Very tense. So to spray Kenobi with the pressure washer I decided. Very effective at relaxing me that is. A great stress reliever it is, yes.

So relaxing for Kenobi that is not, but very clean it gets him. The only thing that can remove all those layers of Cheetos crust, it is.

Of course, sometimes confused Kenobi is, because no reason for the pressure washing there appears to be. Make sumething up, then I have to.
"Hey, whatya sprayin me for? I ain't done nothing this time!"

"Nothing I know about, you mean. Sure I am that done something you must have. Just know about it I do not. So just in case, this is."

Argue with that, he can not.

Know what else relaxes me, do you? Making Kenobi dance for his supper. So relaxing to watch him actually try to dance, it is not. Actually, kind of painful that is. Kind of like a floppy, rhythm-less ragdoll he is. So normally at that point away I look. But very relaxing, the actual making of him dance, it is.

Always fun, arguments with Windu are:
"Know I do not, Windu, but prettier than you, Brad Pitt may be."

"What?! Are you crazy? That boy doesn't even moisturize! There's not a shiny spot on his head! I... I... can't believe you would say something like that!"

Of course, then gardening there is. Very relaxing for me, gardening is. The folding lawn chair I get out, and just watch the Younglings do it all day I can.

Yes, many ways for me to relax there are.

Comments on "Relaxation Techniques"

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:43 AM) : 

What exactly does Obi-wan look like cleaned of all his cheetoness? I've heard he's rather cute, but by the time I'd gone out on a mission with him,the cheeto addiction had begun, and he was leaving behind an orange dust trail. While gross, it did make him easier to follow. And I ask because you seem to have engaged Master Windu many discussions of male prettiness.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (1:02 PM) : 

Master Yoda I really think you need to re'align yourself with the light side of the force. All this nastyness is probably why you are feeling stressed, after all who wouldnt think watching kenobi dance is funny?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 PM) : 

He he he! Yoda, you're so funny! Poor Mace! And all that gardening can't be good for the Padawans. Get back trouble they will and will have trouble smiteing Sith!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (3:18 PM) : 

I heard that Obi Wan once got lost in the woods, he was OK thought because he was able follow a trail of Cheeto dust back out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 PM) : 

I always wondered if that beard he wears is really just compacted cheeto dust. DId you manage to take a picture of him after the cleaning?

And if you are that good with a pressure washer maybe you should have a speeder-wash fund raiser for the Jedi Coucil petty cash fund.

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (3:57 PM) : 

That ain't funny, Master Yoda. My dancin's a form of art. Muh gramma taught it to me, y'know.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Um Kenobinator? Not according to that footage going around on the interenet . You were dancing like Walrus that just had a hangover but your an ok wrestler though.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:59 PM) : 

My dancin's a form of art.

Yes, abstract art.

 

post a comment