Monday, November 28, 2005

Bad Influence on Young Skywalker

A knock on the front door there was today. To answer it I went. Standing there a shady-looking young man was . Trouble he was. Tell this I could.



























"Help you can I?" I said.

"Yo, is Ani-Dawg ready or what?" he said.

"Of Young Skywalker you speak?"

"Word."

"And who you are?"

"Flava, yo. Flava the Hutt."

"And want with Young Skywalker what do you?"

"What's with the 3rd degree, G? I'm just trying to hang with my dawg, yo."

"See your dog I do not. But walk him without Young Skywalker's help you can."

"Yo, G, you trippin'. Is my boy here or not?"

"Fine my balance is. Do what exactly, will you and Young Skywalker?"

"Why you gotta be all up in my face? We just gonna cruise in my ride scoping hoochies."

"What? Understand a word you just said, I did not."

"And after that, we gonna chill in my crib, poppin our fingers to 50 Cent."

"Huttese are you speaking?"

"Yo, why you dissin me like that? I ain't all evil and spit."

"That determination I will make. Where you are, your parents know?"

"Yo I'm grown! Why you got to be all up in my grill?"

"Interested in barbecuing with you I am not. But I think talk your parents, I should. A wholesome influence on Young Skywaker, I sense that you are not."

"Not cool, yo! I just want to hang with my homie!"

"Sorry, but play with you he can not. Grounded he is."

"What, fuh real? That's whack!"

"What that is?"

"Whack!"

"Old I am. Hear you so well, I can not. Say what again, it is?"

"Whack!... Ouch! Hey!"

To protect Young Skywalker from bad influences, I must. Besides, getting tired of this conversation I was.

***********
Checked out my T-shirt store lately have you? Marked down all of the prices in both stores and added a few new products I have!

Comments on "Bad Influence on Young Skywalker"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:58 AM) : 

You tell him Yoda.

(or hit him)

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:16 AM) : 

The, Hutts think they all that but they not.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 AM) : 

Sadly, even the hut do not have the control we would like over our young. This is a perfect example of the effects of intergalactic tuskin rapp music on the universe. Strong with the dark side that music is. Yoda, Slap that silly pecan pie eatin grin off his face.

 

Blogger pastamasta said ... (9:31 AM) : 

That bloke needs to get a grip on the size of his bling. Seriously.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (1:34 PM) : 

I think he deserved more than a whack, more like a HUTT-sized force wedgie that would take him quite a while to extract. That might have caused him to find some manners.

 

Blogger palps said ... (2:53 PM) : 

and everyone says I'm a bad influence on Young Skywalker. Geez...

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Now that is some funny shizzle.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (9:05 PM) : 

He should hang out with a more wholesome crowd...like us!
We got skills!

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (11:02 PM) : 

that' guys looks familar somhow what the ? another Vegeta? Great the one wasn't bad enough.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Man, Yoda! Thats some serious Hutt! If I saw someone like that hanging round I'd kick his butt! You get all sorts of crazys hanging round Coursant!

 

post a comment