Sunday, November 20, 2005

Master Yoda's T-Shirt Store Grand Opening

Update, the Sequel: added now, a mousepad is.
Update: working now, the banner link and the link below it is.


Noticed the new banner on the left, have you? Opened an online t-shirt store I have. What?! Every day with a new post I entertain you! Buy a t-shirt from me you can not? Too much to ask that is?

A bantha I have to feed now. Know how many pounds of Purina Bantha Chow he goes through every day, do you? And expensive, his Prozac is too. So with every t-shirt you buy, helping to feed a poor bantha you are - a poor, blind, farty bantha with a nervous disorder. Want him to starve, do you?

Ok, another reason that selling t-shirts I am, there is. To buy an annual Dollywood pass I want. Maybe this you remember, but a few months ago, stolen my wallet was. In my wallet, my Dollywood annual pass was. Cheap, the passes are not!

Besides, helped me to fulfill my dream of retiring on Adsense, you have not! Very selfish of you that is. (A solicitation to click the Adsense ads that is not.)

So this online store I set up. Ok, my Stupid Intern who set it up it was. But only do what I tell him, he does. So the credit I get. To beat him extra hard to do this, I had to. Exhausting that was.

All kinds of t-shirts, plus coffee mugs, clocks, mousepads, and other items there are. For now, only two designs there are, but coming soon more are.
Note to European customers: A separate site for you there is (see link below banner). Have to pay international shipping rates you will not if that site you use. Sorry, available no Asian or Latin American stores are. But buy at one of the other stores you still can.

In other news, setting up a poll where choose the top 10 posts out of my posts numbers 101-200 you can, very soon I will be. Ok, ok! Doing it my Stupid Intern will be! But just talk about that did we not?

Comments on "Master Yoda's T-Shirt Store Grand Opening"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:54 AM) : 

Can you use your Dollywood pass to get into Euro Dollywood?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Maste Yoda, Your stupid intern mispelled the link on the left there, it doesn't work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

...and stupid me, i misspelled mispelled and master

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Wow, Mr. Yoda, that is so Cool! I am glad to hear that all the proceeds go to good causes. Now I can have an image of your webside in the cup holder of my x-wing. Say, are you going to Degobah for the holidays, or staying at the temple?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 AM) : 

What if have no money you do?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (11:07 AM) : 

My daughter and I have matching "I'm with stupid shirts" with the arrows pointing up. It's so cute.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Anonymous, if for a couple of days you eat not, then afford to buy a T-shirt you could. Kill you that would not!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Obi-Wan's entire wardrobe has the "I'm with stupid/arrow pointing up."
He thinks it's pointing to the person behind him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 PM) : 

I almost hate to tell you this because I know that it will mean another beating for your stupid intern, but, clocks mugs and t-shirts there are on your online store but mouse pads there are not!!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:51 PM) : 

anonymous,

Yes, beaten my Stupid Intern for this already I have. That he included a mousepad in the store already he claimed. Put one up soon he will.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (5:29 PM) : 

I wonder if Lucas knows how to spell "cease and desist"?

I think I like the clock best. Good luck, Master Yoda!

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Wouldn't it be better if it said "With the Doofus I am" ?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Why do you like Dolly so much?

Maybe a good question for an "Ask Yoda" post that can be.

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (10:58 PM) : 

I need one of those shirts man, a lot of the Colonial Marines I hang with are kind of stupid. One little firefight and some of them fall apart.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:37 PM) : 

Private Hudson,

A good morale booster for them that would be.

 

Blogger CozyMama said ... (4:55 PM) : 

OMG - this site is too funny! Someone sent me here. visit, I will again.

 

post a comment