Sunday, November 13, 2005

Easy Being Green It Is Not

Easy being green it is not. On the green grass of the golf course, see me no one can. Always being hit by golf balls I am. That is why play golf I do not.

Even play mini-golf I can not. That I am part of the course, people think. "Oh, I think we're supposed to hit the ball under that ugly little green monkey."

Hear that only so many times you can before your self-esteem it starts to affect.

Listen to anymore comparisons to Kermit the Frog, I can not. Sure, a talented frog he is. But make-believe he is too. Just a piece of felt with some eyes attached he is. But real I am. Tell the difference you cannot?

But something worse that that there is about being green. Whenever guacamole I eat, get some on my face I will. But warn me no one will because see it on my face they do not! The other day, through an entire meeting with the Chancellor I sat before the guacamole I noticed. Finally, at the end he said, "Oh by the way, Master Yoda, are you saving that for later?

So condescending he is. But afford to be he can. Green he is not.

Comments on "Easy Being Green It Is Not"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Chancellor Palpatine thinks he's so special. Just because he rules the whole galaxy and stuff. I once saw him with a piece of chicken on the side of his cheek. And it wans't a small piece, either, it was a whole bone, man!

 

Blogger palps said ... (8:54 AM) : 

In my defense, at first I thought it was some kind of skin disorder. Then I say the bits of avocado, and realized it was guacamole. Just then I remembered that they were serving it in the senate cafeteria that day, which explains why it was on your face.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Mmmm guacamole ,Chicken you guys are making me hungry! But McDooku's food scare me It smells like Chewbacca. Oh Yoda Don't worry about looking funny I vhave friends With no noses, three eyes and are talking animals. so it's cool! what's Indide you what counts it is. I love the way you talk.

 

Blogger Jen said ... (2:53 PM) : 

It would seem like this could kill two birds with one stone. The guacamole is very nearly invisible because green you are...and you won't need to moisturize that spot because of the natural oils in the avocado therefore getting Windu off your back.

I say just go nuts with the guacamole, who cares if the Chancellor notices, no one likes him anyway.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:06 PM) : 

You need to be wearing a bright coloured jacket!

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (3:28 PM) : 

I would think you would be able to sense the golf balls coming Master yoda and send them flying back with your cane or something?

btw created my new blog:)

http://jasoncyrusblog.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (7:48 PM) : 

Maybe you can cover yer face in guacamoleh so ye'll always look the same n'matter what.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:11 PM) : 

If it's any concilation, you may look like Kermit but you sound like Grover.

 

post a comment