Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Exfoliate I Will Not

Wear hats I do not. A reason for that there is. To breathe, my head needs. Breathe it can not when under a hat it is. Besides, big and goofy, hats make my head look.

But, since fallen out my hair has, hard on my scalp the sun is. To flake off, my skin has started. Fun that is not. All blotchy, my head is too.

So now, after me to take better care of my head, Windu is. A pain that is. Take up a "skin care regimen" I will not!

Understand this, Windu does not. "Just think, Yoda! We could be skin care buddies! We could sit up exfoliating, telling stories, talking about girls, gossiping. It'll be so much fun!"

A poster-child for birth control, Windu is. Be his 'skin care buddy' I will not! Where he comes up with this stuff I know not. Nuttier than than a buffet table at a squirrel convention he is.

So now have to wear a hat to protect my scalp, I will. The only way to stop Windu from talking about exfoliating my head, it is.

Still, pretty rediculous I feel.

Comments on "Exfoliate I Will Not"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Have you taken up farming? *cough*

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:19 AM) : 

You can wear that to the Skynard concert!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

You know, Mr. Yoda, after 900 years, I would have expected some hair loss, except for your ears, and some skin issues. I know that wearing a helmet as often as I do sometimes gives me a scalp rash. That's when I use a skin cream. It's not so bad. Just don't tell Windu.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Somehow, I think you may have been Punked.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:28 AM) : 

oh, but you'd be darn spiffy in a blast helmet!

 

Blogger Nic said ... (11:48 AM) : 

Yeah, I have to say totaly trailer park or small town farmer. Though the hat is green, I'm thinking that a differently style might suit you better.

Sorry, Master Yoda, not one of your better looks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

I think nic is right. You need another type of hat. How about a fedora? I know an archaeologist named Jones who may be able to hook you up.

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Don't worry Master, I'm sure there are a lot of otions for you, a cowboy hat maybe, whoa may be you could use a nice shiny black helmet... anyway, with your personality you have nothing to worry about, mmm just stay away from wookie hair wigs

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:39 PM) : 

Errr...good choice, Master Yoda.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:04 PM) : 

My first choice it is not. From the collection on Kenobi's wall it is. The only one that he was willing to part with it was.

A good thing that is, because also the only one no sweat stains it is.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Did that hat come free with your purchase of a Tractor beam?

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (5:16 PM) : 

Eh, it clashes with muh cheetos.

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Master Yoda, might I suggest just putting up the hood on your Jedi robe? That would be dignified and you wouldn't look like a total hoser.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:23 PM) : 

D'oh!

Forgotten I had that a "hoodie", as Young Skywalker calls it, my robe is.

Laugh not! When almost 900 years old you are, be as good your memory will not! Talking about what, was I again?

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (6:13 PM) : 

Hummm, all due respect but, If you wear your robe hood wouldn't you look like a Jawa or something?

 

post a comment