Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Lego Crisis

Walking towards the kitchen I was. Then on something sharp I stepped.

"Ow!" I said, "Hey, this Lego on the floor who left? Kenobi! Your Lego this is?"

"No, Master. Them things is too complicated for me."

Just then, out of the kitchen, smoke started pouring. Then right after that, Harvey the Youngling came running. Crying he was, "I didn't mean to do it! It was an accident!"

Quickly, the extinguisher droids came. In seconds, out the fire was.

"Harvey," I said, "calm down you must. How the fire started tell me. Alright it will be."

Still crying and sobbing loudly he was. "Well, I made this *sob* sculpture out of Legos that looked like a *sob* bologna and cheese sandwich and I used red Legos for the bologna *sob* 'cause they don't make pink Legos and so I decided to use the *sob* red ones 'cause some times I forget to take the little *sob* red strips off when I make bologna sandwiches but I *sob* eat it anyway even though the medical droid tells me not to and I used yellow Legos for the *sob* cheese and, and..." Starting to hyperventilate he was.

"OK it is, Harvey. Slow, deep breaths take. A good boy that is. Ok, now tell Yoda, to do with the fire what that has."

"Well, I put my sandwich sculpture in the microwave."

"Do that, why did you?"

"'Cause I wanted the cheese to look melted."

"Get an idea like that where did you? Wait, tell me not."

Towards Kenobi I turned, but already running away he was. Run he can, but escape my Force-wedgie he can not.

Comments on "Lego Crisis"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:56 AM) : 

You know a bologna and cheese sandwhich does sound good right now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Harvey could be the next Emeril Lagasse. For a start up buy him an easy bake oven. That way you could all enjoy mud cakes instead of melted legos.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:31 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:35 AM) : 

What's Up,

Sure that encouraging Harvey to go near anything electrical is a good idea I am not.


Jinn,

A bad influence on Harvey, Kenobi is. To keep them separated I try, but growing more resistant to the pressure-washing, Kenobi is.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:44 AM) : 

The scriptures of Fluke have always maintained that melted plastic makes a good floor wax as well as a delicious dessert topping.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 PM) : 

Why didn't he just use his lightsaber? I thought those things got really hot. A microwave seems very antiquated, even for a Jedi temple.

Mr. Yoda, are you even able to reach the microwave?

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Shuh. Obes went that-a-way, yo. ^

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Let me ask you, Master Yoda, can you teach me this Force-Wedgie power? It seems mighty useful.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:03 PM) : 

Professor X,

Exact wedgies with the Big Brainy Machine, you can not?

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (5:58 PM) : 

An interesting suggestion Master Yoda. Now I can't wait to get back to the school to see if it works.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM) : 

Kenobi says "I don't belong here...No Cheetos do I sense. But, a very unpleasant force wedgie I sense is coming... Oh Noooooo!

 

post a comment