Monday, October 24, 2005

Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip

Drip, drip, drip, drip. Dripping the faucet in the bathroom was, and hear it from my room, through the hallways, and even in the living room, I could. Driving me crazy it was.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

Go turn off the faucet I would have, but turn it on I did not. Whoever left it on, should turn it off, I thought. Young Skywalker, it must be, I thought. Always forgetting to turn the knob all the way, he is.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

At him across the hallway I yelled. "Young Skywalker, go turn off the faucet in the bathroom you must. Dripping it is. On you left it."

"It wasn't me, yo. I ain't gonna turn it off."

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

Some more I decided to yell. "Kenobi! Turn that faucet off, now, you must!"

"I ain't the one who left it on. Heck, I don't even hear it."

Back at us, Young Skywalker yelled, "Yeah, Little Y, I don't hear nuthin' either, yo."

Talking about what, are they? I thought. Surely, hear it, they must. Playing with my mind they are. Yes, it that must be. They think if long enough they wait, come out and turn off the faucet I wll, once stand it any longer I can not.

Well, play at this game, two can. Yes. Pretend that hear it, I do not, I can too. Stand it for just as long as they can, I can. In fact, stand it even longer than they can, I can.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

After a while, to pee, I had to. But go to the bathroom I could not. Because then, have to turn off the faucet I would. If to shove push came, I knew that a potted plant in my room I had. Yes, I knew that stay there all night could.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

Go to sleep I could not. Too much, the dripping was. Managing to sleep how are the others? I wondered. Surely, hear the dripping in their rooms they must. Pretending to sleep they must be. Hmm, yes. Driving them crazy too, the dripping must be. On to them, I am. Fool me, they do not. Too smart for them, I am. Of course, too smart for them, a baby chimpanzee would be.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

Awake all night I was. Stop, the dripping would not! Stand it anymore I could not! To the bathroom I ran. But dripping, the faucet was not! But, still the dripping I heard! Coming from where, was it?

In, Windu poked his shiny head. "Yoda, do you feel alright? Your nose looks kind of, well... "

In the mirror I looked. Running, my nose had been! A quick honk in my hanky, and an end to the dripping it was. Going to have to give myself a Force-wedgie for this one, I am.

Comments on "Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 AM) : 

Poor Master Yoda has a cold. Dunno why, but apparently chicken noodle soup helps one feel better. I recommend it...

As for all the dripping, you MIGHT want to change those robes. They look a tad slimy.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:08 AM) : 

Give yourself a Force wedgie? Pshyah right.

 

Blogger Bip said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Ow pun killer...

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Ewwww....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

You know, Mr. Yoda, there is medication that can relieve that drippy nose. We figher pilots are very familiar with them. The last you need is to blow snot all over the instruments on your X-wing.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:21 PM) : 

Do you have a clothes peg? That might help.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (4:06 PM) : 

I know the feeling, I'm fighting a sinus infection right now and my nose is alternately stuffed or dripping. Can I commiserate in your misery with you Master Yoda?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Nic,

Sure of what that means I am not, but share my pain you can.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (6:19 PM) : 

*puts on an ad for a runny nose cure*

Does your nose run?

Do your feet smell?

Well then you're built upside down!

Come on down to the Genetic Reconstruction Workshop (GRW for short) and we'll rearrange those parts for you right away!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:17 PM) : 

Well, it is that time of year. Perhaps it's an after effect from Amidala's cooking yesterday.

 

post a comment