Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Chair This Is. Mine.

See this chair do you? My chair it is. Sit in my chair you may not.

See how comfy I look in my chair do you? After many years, perfectly contoured to my tushy it has become. Contoured to your big tushy it is not. But if in my chair you sat, ruin the tushy contour you would.

Sit in my chair you may not.





Look at my chair you may not. Breathe on my chair you may not. Think about sitting in my chair you may not.

Think that get away with sitting in my chair you can while out of town I am, do not. Use it even then I may. My holographic tushy it fits, also:













Want to sit in my chair you really, really do not. If you sitting in my chair I find, well then...






[WARNING: Too scary for young children and people with heart conditions this next image may be.]








Like this I will look at you:

















Or maybe even like this I will look at you:





Afraid are you? Good. You should be.






Because if this you see me do:


Already too late for you it is. Out of my chair you should have gotten when the chance you had.











****
The final challenge on Survivor Tatooine all this week, it is. Forget to check it out do not! In the mood for your excuses I am not.

Comments on "My Chair This Is. Mine."

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Ok...ummm...what if you sort of decided to try it out while you were out of town and uhh...accidentally dropped a couple cheetos down the side and didn't own up and let Kenobi get blamed?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:14 AM) : 

Mine mine mine, or I will help you not!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Jason,

Live where do you? Show up at your house to "discuss" this I will.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:11 AM) : 

I think you're just grumpy from all the pasta stains in your chair.
Or you're constipated.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Do not touch the sacred chair.

or else.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Young Starbucker,

No challenge there is when left only two contestants are. Only the final vote left there is.

Besides, thinking about sitting in my chair you were. Tell I could.

 

Blogger Jen said ... (3:33 PM) : 

What am I thinking of now?

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Uhhh well....only Kenobi knows where I live! Go ask him! But if you hurt me he loses his Cheeto supplier...then you have a very grumpy Kenobi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 PM) : 

We, the Loyal Padawan, would never ... NEVER touch your chair Master Yoda. Sit in it? Perish the thought! Why? Well, for one thing they don't allow us in the actual Council Chambers cause we're, like kids and stuff. But even if they did we would never defile your chair with Cheetos or even a Whoppie Coushin, (Although the idea of the latter is oddly humorous). It is a sacred chair, even though it does vaguely remind us of chairs we have seen in old "Laugh In" reruns. As for that "Look"? Isn't this the same look you give us when we make Force Armpit Farts in class? We believe it is ... Sir!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 PM) : 

Sorry Master Yoda, but they dared me to sit in your chair.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (10:05 PM) : 

Just out of curiosity, do they have Rogaine in your galaxy?

 

post a comment