Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Torture, The Anguish, The Humiliation

For much too long this has gone on. Inhumane it is. Cruel it is. Stand by and see others go through it any longer I can not. The torture, the anguish, the humiliation. Put a stop to this I must.

No more karaoke nights at the Jedi Temple there will be!

There, said it I have.

If Kenobi singing "Achy Breaky Heart" one more time, I have to hear, go crazy I will. The stupidest song in the history of all music, that is. Write more intelligent lyrics, the Younglings could. Only worse, Kenobi's rendition makes it. The only person I know who can sing an entire song with only one note he is. Too bad it is that any of the notes that are actually in the song, that one note is not.

Nor see Windu perform "I Feel Pretty" anymore, do I want. Completely unneccessary for him to pirouette while the song he sings, it is! Uncalled for that is. Better for everyone it would be if stopped now he was.

There. Done it is. Already better I feel.

*************
The week of the final challenge on Survivor Tatooine, this week is. Check it out all week you must because multiple posts by some of us there will be. Check it out, I said! Want me to whack you with my cane, do you?

Comments on "The Torture, The Anguish, The Humiliation"

 

Blogger Twitchard said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Very amusing, master Yoda, I do NOT enjoy Achy Breaky Heart either.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 PM) : 

We, the Loyal Padawan, must agree with you on this one Master Yoda. To be frank, and we say this with genuine love in our tiny little Youngling hearts, but Masters Windu and Kenobi sound like a bantha with it's "business" caught under a rock. We were actually jealous of that deaf monkey, ifyouknowwhatwemeanandithinkthatyoudo. Seriously, we could eat a metronome and puke better songs then that. We were extremely disappointed that you did not offer your rendition of "It's Not Easy Being Green" ... (It's a joke ... Hahahaha? Is he laughing?) We know ... back to tilling the garden with the plastic butter knife ... Sir!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Start spreading the news
I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it,
In old Coruscant.....

 

Blogger Pandora Wilde said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Qui-Gon, you just should have skipped your version of "Oops I Did it Again"

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:52 PM) : 

Young Starbucker,

What you are complaining about I know not.

Never able to hear you through your blast helmet anyway, we were.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:21 PM) : 

Ahhh, karaoke night. I remember the time we had Abba night at the school. We sang, we laughed, we drank massive amounts of alcohol. I suppose the drinking alcohol goes without saying. You just can't sing Abba without it.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:57 PM) : 

Even listen to Abba without it, I can not.

 

post a comment