Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wookie Concert


To go with him to a concert on Kashyyyk, Chewbacca asked me. Like Wookiee concerts I do not. Pleasant they are not.

Constantly afraid of getting stepped on I am. Wild those Wookiee crowds can be. And watch where they step, drunk Wookiees do not.

Which to another point brings me. Every time at these things, drunk Chewie gets. Be so bad that would not, but a sentimental crying drunk Chewie is. Tell you I can not how many times at 3:00 am this phone call I received, "Mwaaaarrrrrrrr!"

"Yes, Chewie, 'love you too, Man,' I do. Now alone leave me and some sleep let me get!" I say.

But the worst thing about Wookiee concerts that is not. Want to know what the worst thing about any Wookiee event is, do you? Tell you I will. The way Wookiees applaud it is - by farting. Yes, right that is. Clap they do not. Cheer they do not. Stamp their feet, snap their fingers, or beat their chests they do not. When a performance they like, rip they just let one. And tell you let me, especially bad it is to be in a room full of farting Wookiees when my height you are. Besides, since playing in this concert the Wookie band Tootie and the Blow-Sith is, only smellier it will be.

So going I am not. Maybe send Windu there I will, though. Unsuspecting he will be. Hmm, yes.

Comments on "Wookie Concert"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Do any female Wookies lift up the front of their fur while sitting on the shoulders of another Wookie?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Maybe Windu will be suspicious and smell a rat; otherwise, he'll smell something!

 

Blogger Jen said ... (6:05 PM) : 

Is that what that is? I thought maybe it was a hygiene problem. That makes it a little better, I guess. A little.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:02 PM) : 

Well if you do get suckered into going, all I can say is, I hope the band sucks for your sake.

 

post a comment