Saturday, October 01, 2005

On Survivor Tatooine: Tummy Trouble

Checked out Survivor: Tatooine lately have you? Having to eat four courses of disguting food, our latest challenge is.

An excerpt from my post this is:

The toughest challenge ever, this would be. Require much meditation on my part to prepare, it would. Some time to prepare before the challenge they gave us, so my meditation chant I started.

"An illusion the food is... specters, ghosts ... has substance it does not... taste like chicken it will..."

"Yoda?" JJ interrupted, "What are you doing?"

"Meditating I am. Shoo."

"Why are you doing... ouch! hey!"

With my cane repeatedly I whacked him. "See can you not how peaceful and calm I am?! Now go away!"

More food meditation chants I tried, "The airplane here comes... Open the hangar... hummmm... the choo choo here comes... open the tunnel... hummm... Know how do you that like it you do not until it you try... hummm... Grow big and strong you will not if eat your beetles you do not... hummm... Many starving children in the world who would love to eat those ronto intestines there are... hummm..."

Read the rest of this post and the posts from the other contestants here you can.

Comments on "On Survivor Tatooine: Tummy Trouble"

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Remeber Master Yoda, too many beetles and you'll get fat :-P

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (12:24 PM) : 

A mother would do well to remember how nutitious a beetle can be for her children.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:32 PM) : 

So, is Peto-Bismol standard Jedi gear or do you have to bring that on your own?

 

post a comment