Monday, September 26, 2005

Cafeteria Food (The term "food" I use loosely.)

Like eating in the Jedi Temple cafeteria I do not. All of the cafeteria food, the government sends us. If prisoners we fed this food, considered torture it would be.

Prisoner: "You expect me to talk? Ha! You're gettin' nothin' outta me!"

Interrogator: "Oh yeah? How about we make you eat the stewed tomatoes from the cafeteria?"

Prisoner: "Oh God, no! I'll talk! I'll talk! Anything you want to know! Please, just keep those stewed tomatoes away from me!"

Today, dinner in the cafeteria I had. Something grey the lady in the hair net plopped on my tray. At it I looked. Completely shapeless it was. A special process the government has when food they package. Somehow able to extract all of the taste and shape from their food, so that recognize it you can not.

"Exactly what this is?" I asked the hair net lady.

"Barbecue chicken."

"Sure of that you are?"

"That's what it said on the can, Sweetie."

Always "sweetie" or "honey", lunch ladies call people, like related to us they are. But serve their own families this glop they would not. Also, maybe more appetizing the food might seem if a more pleasant sight, the average lunch lady were. But like everyone's Aunt Edna, most lunch ladies look. I think the law it is.

Of course, if exist the Temple cafeteria did not, contain the word "Beefaroni" my vocabulary would not. I suppose grateful for that I should be.

Comments on "Cafeteria Food (The term "food" I use loosely.)"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 PM) : 

Dont worry Yoda. I feel your pain. The food at my school isn't much better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 AM) : 

Something like that does not sound healthy... I'd get a petition going to get some real food in the Temple before you start turning INTO that stuff.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Master Yoda, in your story why do the Prisoner and Interrogator so funny talk?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Beefaroni is Beefarific

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 AM) : 

I should have read this before breakfast. Now I have to keep from barfing.

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (11:15 AM) : 

The Senate cafeteria is no better. Something should be done about this! After all, we have a wonderful health club and then they serve us this... this... well, it's not fit for a Sith.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:44 PM) : 

Hmm... grey mush that is described as "barbacue chicken"! STAY AWAY FROM THE CAFETERIA! THE FOOD HAS BEEN POISONED BY SHEEP!

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (7:54 PM) : 

Mystery meat is from the dark side. I always knew this to be true. So are those icky green peas, oh, and that thing they call a crumble. Ick

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Master Yoda, the cafeteria food wouldn't be so bad if Master Kenobi didn't sneak in real early and suck all the jelly out of the donuts! We, the humble Padawans, would like to request that the Temple cafeteria install some really kewl vending machines ... you know, stuff that's really nutritious like, Ding Dongs, Snickers, and some Soda so that when we laugh something really neat can come outta our collective noses. Sugar would really make us more alert and happy when we have your Lightsaber class in the morning ... Sir.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:02 PM) : 

2nd Padawan from the Right - Need any more sugar you younglings do not. Bouncing off the walls already you are.

 

post a comment