Sunday, September 18, 2005

Recycle You Must

Much wax, ears my size produce. But just throw away the wax I do not. Evironmentally conscious I am. In recycling I believe. So, an endless supply of candles I have. As if grossed-out by this they are, the other Jedi act. But when out the power in the Temple goes, run to who, do they? Hmm?

Other ways to recycle there are. For instance, you know that big piece of lint that out of the filter in the clothes dryer you pull? Well several pieces I collected. Together I sewed them, and now a quilt I have! Of course, highly flammable it is, so keep it away from the ear-wax candles I must.

And take a look you must at how old socks I use:




Hey, cold in the Winter my ears get. Besides, useful these are when trying to talk to me, Windu is.

So recycle as much as you can, you must. Save the environment you will.

Comments on "Recycle You Must"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 AM) : 

Isnt it strange that even as highly developed civilisation as yours still has problems with electricity. Good thing you can make candels i guess.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:41 AM) : 

i think the wax can not only be used for candles, but also to wax and shine the airspeeders, and also, Mace's bald shiny head (although i think he may object to using your body's by-products...)

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Hmm, yes. More profitable than the candles that may be.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Ear wax candles, that's just gross. That sounds like something maybe an ogre like Shrek would do.

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Yoda: Green posterboy for the Green Party!

Recycling is good!

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Yoda, recycling is always good! You know, socks also make great puppets and good juggling balls as well. Don't know if that helps you any. ;)

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Yoda, recycling is always good! You know, socks also make great puppets and good juggling balls as well. Don't know if that helps you any. ;)

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:53 PM) : 

weeeeeeeeeee! Earwax candles! I'll bet they burn good, master Y!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 AM) : 

And I thought that scraping the toothpaste outta the sink and using it for afterdinner mints was odd. You inspire me Master Yoda ... I'm thinking "Cat hair" sweater!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:16 AM) : 

Hmm, a Letterman fan. Respect that I can.

 

post a comment