Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Going to Eat That, Are You?

On a diet I am. Trying to eat healthier I am. No more Ben and Jerry's ice cream, Ho-Ho's, Quarter-Pound McBurgerbras with cheese, late-night pizza; no junk food of any kind do I eat. Trying to eat lots of vegetable, fruits, whole-grains, and fish I am. Killing me it is!

"Oh, but if this way you eat, longer you will live," my doctor tells me. Maybe live longer by eating this way you can. But want to who would? Besides, lived almost 900 years I have. Living in the bonus round already I am!

A meeting with Jar Jar I had today. About something important he actually had to talk. A very serious conversation he had with me. Significant points about the security of Naboo he had. But what he would taste like with barbecue sauce, all I could think of was.

If get my hands on a bucket of Kamino Fried Chicken soon I do not, be responsible for my actions I will not. Serious I am. Know what I will do, I do not.

Comments on "Going to Eat That, Are You?"

 

Blogger Pandora Wilde said ... (12:03 AM) : 

~Giggles~ I've been craving Kamino Fried Chicken too...honey barbeque wings...

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Jar Jar had something serious to say? Come on, I don't believe that for a second.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (9:04 AM) : 

*hands Yoda a banana* this is what green monkeys eat isnt it? *snickers*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 AM) : 

I'm goin to King Burger laterz, you want a salad or sumthin? I'm gettin a double-bacon nerf burger, but you prolly wouldn't want that, huh?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 AM) : 

That was me, yo. I dont remember my sn an I'm at the temple library an spit so... yeah, no loggin in.

~Pimpmaster Skywalker

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:46 AM) : 

You don’t want to eat Gungans. They taste like month-old, stale, pond-water, frogs legs…and very stringy at that.


…..or at least that’s what I heard…




….honest. *starts picking a green string from his teeth*

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Young Starbucker,

Everyone knows that before cloning Storm Troopers the Kaminoans were, famous for their fried chicken they were. Unbeatable, Colonel Lama Su's 11 secret herbs and spices were.

Well-known their slogan, "Finger clonin' good", was, even if make sense it did not. More sense their older slogan, "The secret's in the clonin'", made. The cloning ensured that the same every single piece of chicken tasted.

Visited their floating chicken cloning platforms on more than one occasion I have. Very professional they are.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (6:10 PM) : 

I cloned my left big toe once. Just in case. But then I ate it. IT TASTED GOOD!
If anyone has any spare cloned toes, can I eat them?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:22 PM) : 

Would tartar sauce go better with Gungans?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:28 PM) : 

Captain Typho -

Great! Now another thought to distract me when I'm talking to Jar Jar, I have!

Thanks a lot!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:56 PM) : 

Careful Draco, you don't want to get TOE-main poisoning!

I think a Gungan might be better with cocktail sauce, myself.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:01 PM) : 

They use "spice" in their chicken? No wonder it's so addictive. Duh!

 

post a comment