Friday, September 02, 2005

Fed Up I Am

Why I bother I know not. What I do, no one appreciates. Fed up I am. Very hard I work around here.

For instance, care enough to regularly discipline Kenobi with the pressure washer, who else does? Go through the trouble of keeping everyone in line with Force-wedgies, who else will? To smack Windu's head when too much of a girlie-man he is, who bothers? Hard work it is to force the Younglings to keep up the yard. Very exhausted I got the other day watching them dig that irrigation ditch. Yet force the Younglings to finish it, I did. See? I give and give, and nothing back I receive.

But grateful are these doofuses for all I do to for them? Of course not! Not once, thank me for a single Force-wedgie a single Jedi has. Instead, all I get, attitude is. Ingrates!

Just once, like to hear I would, "Master Yoda, to thank you I want for pointing out to everyone what a doofus I am. If done that you had not, still a doofus I would be."

Instead, Kenobi blowing spit wads at me during Council meetings I get. Short jokes I put up with. Called "Green Riddle Monkey" by Young Skywalker, I am. Moved by my unselfishenss, these people are not.

Evidently use the pressure washer and administer Force-wedgies a bit more I must. Move them to gratitude, that will.

Hmph!

Comments on "Fed Up I Am"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (5:19 AM) : 

Is the green monkey turning to the dark side? Isn't it a Jedi's duty to do and get nothing back?

 

Blogger Akv said ... (10:32 AM) : 

you should hide out in the park or the train station for a day and see how they like it. I bet they'd be real sorry if you died!

 

Blogger Gidge Uriza said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Cracking up I am.
If time you have - visit my own scribblings to learn the connection between yourself and Louis Armstrong.
As interpreted by my son, it was......

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:21 PM) : 

Try to respond to some of your comments here I will:

Siri - A sweetie you are. Take shifts spraying Kenobi we should.

Grievous - Right about that you are. So when down I smite you, ask for anything back I will not.

Poof - Evidently more Force-wedgies you need until fully appreciate them you can.

Young Skywalker - Pleasantly surprised and touched I am! An actual "thank you" from you! Feeling alright, are you?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Windu,

Been sniffing the head polish have you?

On drugs you are if you think that make me join your class you can. A Jedi Grandmaster I am. Train you when a crumb-snatcher you were, I did.

However, answered some of your questions on your new blog I have.

(BTW, http://windusangermanagement.blogspot.com the actual url is.)

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (2:02 PM) : 

Jeez, you sound like a mommy. We are underappreciated too. Now, excuse me, I must go do the laundry, make dinner, clean the gutters and the grout. Oh, if you don't mind, I'd like some of those young ones to help out. About Anakin's age would be nice *grins* No shirts required.

 

post a comment