Monday, August 22, 2005

Keywords: Looking For Me You Were Not

An amazing tool, the Jedi Archives are. Another name for this tool, Google is. Found out I have that finding my blog through this tool Google, as well as Yahoo and MSN, some people are

Odd some of the "keywords" people use are:

"sexy women bloggers" - Sexy I am, yes. A blogger I am. But the last time I checked, a woman I am not! Very confusing this is, yes.

"Jackie Chan master with crack finger" - Sense this makes. A very famous Jedi, Master Chan is. Logical it would be to expect to find information on him here. Too bad it is that no information on him here there is. As far as the 'crack finger' - another victim of nose-picking he is (see last post you should). About the dangers of "digging for the green gold" I warned him. Now a cracked finger he has.

"getting rid of hickies" - Maybe looking for Young Skywalker's blog they are.

"http://masterjediyoda.blogspot.com" - Into Google, someone typed this. Very good. The entire url for this blog they remembered. Now, if only figure out where to type the url, they can.

"the name of the female that is related to Yoda" - "Mommy" I call her.

"Yoda's advice on beer" - The uglier you are, the more you should drink. And the more everyone who has to look at you should.

"Yoda tattoo" - Available in the Jedi Temple Gift Shop, these are. See Butch, you should. The one with the pierced tongue he is.

"bikini pictures of padme amidala" - Sorry. Sold these to the National Inquisitor, I have.

"black velvet paintings, Willie Nelson" - A blog, not a flea-market this is. Check the next yard sale in the nearest trailer park, you should.

"orange babboon spiders information" - Eep! Lived my whole life I could have without knowing that such a thing there is as Orange Babboon Sssssp..... Orange Babbon Sssssp.... Orange Babboon Sssssp... Say the "S word" I can not. Great! Now sleep tonight I will not! Worrying about Orange Babboon Ssssssp... I will be.

"vidal sassoon shampoo" - Definately looking for Young Skywalker's blog they are.

Track the traffic for your blog, do you? Post in the comments here what strange keywords people typed when your blog they found, you must.

Comments on "Keywords: Looking For Me You Were Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 AM) : 

Hmm...there are some interesting ones, that's for sure. :D

1. "Elizabeth Warhanik" (somewhat famous american artist who happens to be my hubby's great great aunt)

2. "going to the Decatur Celebration"

3. "minier corn daze" (one post about this makes the list?? How sad)

4. "My fistulectomy" (!!)

5. "left ventricle bundle bunch blockage"

6. "new indian buffet ... Illinois Taj Mahal"

LOL - and that's AFTER having supposedly blocked my blog from spiders with my robots.txt file. *sigh*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:13 AM) : 

How did you discover the keywords that people are using, Master Yoda?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:36 AM) : 

Young Skywalker - Captain Typho,

The Force I used. Also a couple of good tracking sites. (Posted about this in the Forum I have.)

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Great. Paid off, my search engine optimization efforts have.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:00 PM) : 

Oddly, you were there when I looked up 'Vidal Hair Shampoo'.

 

Blogger John said ... (4:09 PM) : 

The weirdest thing anyone ever typed to find my blog was "pantsless man and excited donkey" I can assure you neither of those thing can by found on my blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 PM) : 

Oddly enough my top key words were:

Darth Sidious

I even get top ranking on MSN search for those words. I shall have to thank Darth Gates for getting my rankings pushed up.

 

Blogger palps said ... (8:23 PM) : 

Oddly enough my top key words were:

Darth Sidious

I even get top ranking on MSN search for those words. I shall have to thank Darth Gates for getting my rankings pushed up.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:42 PM) : 

I did get it when I typed in Jenn's Stuff (the name of my blog) But I also got this icky stuff about all these other Jennifer people, all of which are insane.

Somehow, I don't know how, I escaped this insanity thing, I guess because I shortened it to Jenn, and I am a southern belle. We aren't insane, we are ecentric.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:42 PM) : 

I did get it when I typed in Jenn's Stuff (the name of my blog) But I also got this icky stuff about all these other Jennifer people, all of which are insane.

Somehow, I don't know how, I escaped this insanity thing, I guess because I shortened it to Jenn, and I am a southern belle. We aren't insane, we are ecentric.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:57 PM) : 

Have to check out the next issue of National Inquisitor, you will.

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (11:29 PM) : 

The keywords I often get are "My Own Superhero." I knew how to turn myself into a superhero, see, and scores of people want to know how they can do it, too.

 

Blogger Pandora Wilde said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Most of the disturbing ones have to do with the words "back door" due to the fact that I used to work in a bar by that name. I'm a bit surprised at the things that accompany the words, however...and I won't repeat them here to spare you the disgust at what turns up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

Mine are here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ericlippert/archive/2004/05/11/130128.aspx

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (9:44 PM) : 

the weirdest in my case was"luke skywalker and princess leia naked! (0_0)

 

post a comment