Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Why Fall Asleep In Home Depot You Should Not

To Home Depot I went today. A lock on my bedroom door I decided to put. A good idea I thought it would be, since anonymous threatening notes I have been getting.

Besides, in his sleep Kenobi walks. One time, into my bed he climbed. Seven years old again he was, he thought. With his teddy bear he confused me! Like to talk about that, I do not.

Anyway, browsing through the gardening section I was. Afternoon it was, but had my nap I had not. Getting very sleepy I was. Almost 900 years old I am, my daily nap I need. Mean to I did not, but in the gardening section I fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, waking up in someone's front yard I was!

"Hey! Doing here, what am I?" I said.

"Honey, the garden gnome is talking!"

"A garden gnome I am not!"

Force-wedgies I gave the whole family before leaving. Weird. The third time this month this was that happened to me that has.

Comments on "Why Fall Asleep In Home Depot You Should Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM) : 

You should join the Garden Gnome Liberation Front and free all the others that are mistaken as Garden Gnomes and don't have The Force to defend themselves.

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

Yoda, why were you in the gardening section if you were looking for a lock for your interior door? *cough*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:48 PM) : 

Perhaps if you carried a "Not For Sale" sign with you, you could prop it up if you felt the need to fall asleep. It could have been worse though. You could have wound up in some crazed collector's house in a glass case. Count your blessings.

Pssst, Lowe's would probably be cheaper for that door lock.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Grievous,

Browsing I was. Maybe explain this to you when next we meet, I can...if not too busy smiting you down, I am!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:33 PM) : 

THere's my next Pet Rock idea: "Garden Yodas". Protecting your garden from the dark side. Now I can quit my day job!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (1:35 PM) : 

Hey, don't knock it. There's good pay to be had being a garden gnome. That's how I paid my way through community college.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (2:18 PM) : 

I hope you gave them a refund.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Actually, if he's going to carry around a sign, shouldn't it say "For sale not"? Yoda-peak makes me dizzy {{{sighs}}}

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Were you not given a fishing rod?

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (3:46 PM) : 

Sorry O Great Green Monkey, I am a man-droid of purpose and go into a store to kill.. umm I mean buy what I want then leave *cough*

 

Blogger Ben O. said ... (5:10 PM) : 

Surfing and noticed the site - interesting to say the least.

Makes me want to get out my DVDs and some nachos and start watching Star Wars for the next oh, say 29 hours.

Cool - Ben O.

http://everyothernamehasbeentaken.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 PM) : 

I'm assuming you went to school at night, Jawa?

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Poor Mr. Yoda. I am sorry you were mistaken for a gnome. However, they are very well traveled these days, perhaps you should look into being a stand in for that guy off Travelocity. He always looks sooo happy to be there.
Happy Thursday!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:21 PM) : 

General Grievous,

Ok that is, but smite you down I still will.

Evil you are. My job it is. Nothing personal it is.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:05 AM) : 

Young Skywalker, dangerously close to getting a timeout you are.

 

post a comment