Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Windu's New Part-Time Job

Decided to get a part-time job in addition to his Jedi duties, Windu has. Like this I do not. Lose focus, he will.

"You don't understand, man. My Jedi salary isn't enough to cover my skin-care needs." he said at the last Council meeting.

My head I shook. "The same as all the other masters you make. Paid the same as me, you are. Just fine, the rest of us do."

"Yeah, but you guys should look at your skin. I mean it, man. But I'm different. My public expects a certain amount of beauty from me, you dig? I have to maintain."

Allowed by the Jedi Code under certain circumstances, moonlighting is. However, prohibit moonlighting, the Code does, if embarrass the Order, the Jedi's second job does. I think qualify this does:







A job at the McBurgerland down the street he got. Like their mascot, Happy McBurgerbra, they have him dress. Stand on the corner and hand out fliers he must. The job suits him, he says, because wanting to get back into the "performance arts" he has. If considered "performing", acting like an idiot for minimum wage is, then true his dream has become.


*** Voted for your favorite Yoda post yet, have you? Vote here you can. Also, if state in the comments for last Saturday's post (the 100th) why you chose the post you chose, you could, appreciate it I would.

**** Another tribute! This time on Oola's blog it is. Wait... all these tributes...dying I am not, am I? Something I should know, is there?

Comments on "Windu's New Part-Time Job"

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (9:04 AM) : 

What? No wonder he can't find out who's trying to assassinate me. Spice miners, huh? Or maybe it's Mikey McBurger, huh Mace?

Master Yoda, this is an embarrassment to the Republic and I will be taking it up in the Senate.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Look at the size of those pickles!
It must be cold in there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Skin care IS very important...but at that price? I'd demote him back to Padawan for a while, put him through some rain forest tests, and desert test [pimples and dry skin] . . . . . mwua-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (2:05 PM) : 

That bra is wrong on so many layers.

I mean, levels.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 PM) : 

I am begining to see why Anakin is having problems. With this cast of characters as role models, I am starting to think about going to the dark side myself!

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Yes, but does he have fries to go with that shake? That is the important question.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (9:03 PM) : 

One can only hope that the Victoria's Secret of the future in a galaxy far, far away, doesn't pick up on this and start a new fasion craze with food bras.

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (9:46 PM) : 

OMGWTF does Mace think he is doing? He looks like a Jedi version of Professor Snape's boggart

 

post a comment