Monday, August 08, 2005

Guest Poster: Padmé Amidala [Topic: Sabs]


So like, my best girlfriend Sabé, who is like, also my body double in case someone tries to like, off me or something, is all over my case and stuff and being like a major pain lately, you know?

She's all like, "It's like you want me to get shot or something, Pads. I swear."

And I'm like, "Oh that is like so not true."

And she's like, "Yah, right."

And I'm like, "Yah!"

And she's like, "No way!"

And I'm like, "Way!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

Anyways, like how can she even say that? Just because I'm like a big time senator and she's like a lowly handmaiden, and her life is like way less important than mine, doesn't mean she's not one of my peeps, you know?

I mean, like we go way back. Like all the way back when I was a queen and like even more important and valuable than I am now. Yeah, like she was still my decoy and stuff back then, but we were like so close and stuff. Like I would've just died or something if she had like, gotten hurt or anything. I so would've like, stepped between her and one of those blaster thingies, you know?








And like I even designed this gorgeous little dress for her myself, which is like a major deal 'cause I was a big time queen, and like big time queens don't design dresses for handmaidens. I even put a cute little red and white round thingy on the front, 'cause it's like the interplanetary symbol for friendship and stuff. But she is like so unappreciative and junk.






I mean, OK, so like I did try to feed her to a Wookie once, but that was like only one time and I was totally mad at her 'cause there was this cute little tube top I saw at the mall, and like she knew I wanted it really bad, but like she went and bought it for herself anyways even though it was the very last one they had. So I was like, totally justified.

But, I mean, she's like my sister, you know? Want her dead? Yah, as if! I totally don't know what I would even do without my Sabs. I like, don't even know where she gets a totally lame idea like that.

***Oh, yeah, Master Yoda wanted me to remind you guys that you like need to vote for your favorite Yoda post on account of yesterday was like his 100th post and stuff. Also, he wants you to, like write in the comments of yesterday's post why you like chose the post you chose or whatever.

Voting's like really important and stuff. I don't know why it's so important, but I'm a big time Senator, so you can like take my word for it. Anyways, you can vote here.

Kisses,
Padmé

Comments on "Guest Poster: Padmé Amidala [Topic: Sabs]"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

It is too bad Sabe does not have the same, high-quality fashion taste that you do, Senator. However it prbably is a little stressful being your stand-in. Maybe you should wear the outfit first, to show her how becomming it is, then she will put it on. Remember that she is probably used to wearing your clothes.

In any event, I like your new color choice. As Leader of the Red Squadron, I can totally back you on this choice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

The Dr. Phil post is my favorite

 

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Some very funny stuff. I'm glad that you have such a great site and that you are going strong. Even guest posters! Nice work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 PM) : 

Uhm . . . Pads . . . You and your decoy trade clothes all the time . . . so like what is the big deal that she bought the tube top b4 you could? Hello? Maybe she was trying to be kind and considerate, knowing how much you wanted it, so that later when you had to switch roles, you could like wear it. Could be!!!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Mr. Mundi?
I just thought that was the McDonalds man-in-the-moon.

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (11:48 PM) : 

Gee whiz, Padme! Seems like you've got a load on you and your mind! Swashbucklers like me, we get only as far as we will ourselves to.

Oh BTW, my high school teacher was not very happy when you got all picky about where to sleep IN HER OWN DORM ROOM! Shame on you! Lando C. don't insult many ladies, but when one gets all dotty and humiliates his old professor, a nice guy has to get fierce. Treat your hosts nicer - or at least better than you treat your "target" friend.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:08 PM) : 

Hello my name is redheadwithbedhead.

How may I take your order?

 

post a comment