Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Morning Person I Am Not

A morning person I am not. No different, this morning was. That yucky morning taste, my mouth had. (Want to kiss me in the morning you would not.) So into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I stumbled. Barely open, my eyes were.

Still, easy to pick my toothbrush out, it was. Next to Young Skywalker's Spider-Man toothbrush it hangs. On the sink for my toothpaste, I felt around. The tube I grabbed and on my toothbrush I squeezed some paste. Very vigorously, I started brushing.

Then, very awake I became! Awful, the toothpaste tasted. So at the tube I looked. My Freshmint-Flavored Aquafresh Tartar-Control w/Extra Whitening Action Cool Gel it was not! Young Skywalker's hair-sculpting paste it was!

Stupid Young Skywalker and his dozens of hair accoutrements! Fourty different hair-care products on the sink there must have been! Gotten on to him about this before I have!

Over and over again, my mouth I rinsed out. But able to get rid of the taste I was not! Eventually, numb my mouth went. Very inconvenient this was. Eat my Cap'n Crunch, I could not. Out of my mouth, the milk kept dribbling. Yell at my Stupid Intern, I could not.

A very bad day I had. Yes, very bad it was.

Comments on "A Morning Person I Am Not"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 AM) : 

Judgment day is now. You and jedi will not be can escapes from the many of us. Not even with pathetic broken english you uses all times.

!!! HAHAH HAHAHA !!!

All your base are belonged to us!

You don't know how you to save? You says...Somebody setted us up the bomb!? LOL. You is Game Over.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 AM) : 

Cut Anakin's hair off in his sleep... That'll teach him.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:28 AM) : 

Now master Yoda, let me get this straight...It seems that you...and Anakin...and Mace....and Obi-Wan...are all living together? ...In the same living space? ...Inside that giant, roomy Jedi Temple and four of you share a place? Is rent that bad over there or are you guys playing out some Full House fantasy?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

Yoda's just jealous cuz Ani's got more hair than he does!

Whoa! A Spider-man toothbrush! He's got a little bit of taste then... :)

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Mr. JawaJuice,

Many bedrooms in the temple, there are. But share a bathroom we have to. Like the YMCA it is, except not as nice.

As stated before I have, outlawed in the Republic Full House is.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (1:51 PM) : 

Remember that one time on full house where Uncle Jessie had to play with his band for a talent scout and the rest of his band was sick so the Tanner family helped out but they were really bad on the instruments? Yeah, hillarity did not insue.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Sounds like a cold shower you must have.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Replace ALL his hair products with Nair. Then, record the results. Or, if not nair, something to dye his hair blue.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

I was under the impression they all lived in a trailer. :/

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Family-friendly keep your comments, please!

-Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

You spelled the word forty wrong.

 

post a comment