Monday, August 08, 2005

Nothing Wrong With the Way I Drive There Is

Fighting traffic again, I was today. Honking at me, all the lunatics were.

Yes, a little slow I drive. Aware of this I am. An old person I am, what I do it is. The first old person you've met, am I? Besides, barely see over the steering wheel I can, so want me to go fast, you do not!

Make me go faster, your honking will not. Besides, I think that very reasonable, 35 mph in a 500 mph zone is. Only 465 miles under the speed limit that is.

And yes, forget to turn my blinker off sometimes, I will. But a big deal this is not. Usually notice it after a couple hundred miles, I will.

But, different today was. Honking at me, even more people were. Finally, behind me I looked, and what I saw, this was:


What the - ? Been dragging Jar Jar that way for 20 miles, I must have. How stuck to my rear bumper his tongue got, I know not. Want to know I do not.

***Vote for your favorite Yoda post yet, have you? If not, please do so here. Why you chose the post you chose, I want to know. So please, in the comments on last Saturday's (100th) post, explain your choice you should. Thank you!

****Paid a tribute to me on their blogs for my 100th post, JawaJuice, Fluke Starbucker, and Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator have.

Comments on "Nothing Wrong With the Way I Drive There Is"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:48 AM) : 

Master Yoda, someone of your, uh stature, shouldn't need to drive. Why don't you have a chauffer or something>

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Perhaps if you used a copy of the Corscuant Yellow Pages on your seat, you could see better? I could arrange to have a few copies sent over to the Jedi Temple. Or I could send my apprentice to deliver them... *evil cackle*

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:07 AM) : 

I think Jar Jar may be hooked on huffing exhaust fumes...but it's so hard to tell with Gungan.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 PM) : 

Jon has a good point, Mastor Yoda. You need a someone to do the dirty work for you. though from what I saw in Ep 2 - don't get Anakin to drive for you! :)

 

post a comment