Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Kenobi, Pizza Licker

Tonight, pizza we ordered. At first, want to order the pizza I did not, because support the mafia, I will not. But then Windu explained to me that nothing to do with organized crime, Godfather's Pizza has.

Eating pizza with Kenobi, I hate. Always the biggest piece, he grabs. And more than his share of pieces, he takes. Why he bothers, I know not, because wearing more than he eats, he ends up.

But tonight, going to beat him at his own game, I was. In line before him, I got. About to reach for the biggest piece I was, when his finger Kenobi licked, and into that piece he stuck it. "Want that piece you did not, did you?"

Gross!! I hate it when that he does!

"Kenobi!" I said, "The manners of a baboon you have! About to take that piece, I was!"

That obnoxious laugh of his, he did. "Too slow you are."

Then, simply take the piece he did not. "Accidentally" take with it all the toppings off of the pieces next to his piece, he had to. Act like he was sorry, did he? Of course not! A big smirk he had. Then, a big swig of his beer he took.

So the Force I used, and snort his beer out his nose, I made him. Pretty painful it looked. Sorry he is now, I bet.

*** Voted for your favorite Yoda post yet, have you? Vote here you can. Also, if state in the comments for last Saturday's post (the 100th) why you chose the post you chose, you could, appreciate it I would.

Comments on "Kenobi, Pizza Licker"

 

Blogger Lady said ... (1:00 AM) : 

i snort my beer out my nose once...
yeah, it hurts.

 

Blogger Valerene said ... (3:18 AM) : 

i sooo love your blog, yoda!!

learn to speak like you, i will.

attempt to post something writing like this, i will :)

visit my blog some time, you must :D

 

Blogger windarkwingod said ... (3:56 AM) : 

Jede Master in booster seat while dining still makes me laugh everytime I look at it.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (11:55 AM) : 

Better a finger licked than a booger flicked.

 

Blogger NYPinTA said ... (2:49 PM) : 

ewwwwwwwww.

I guess this answers the question of whether or not Kenobi had siblings.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Godfather's Pizza? That's an offer you can't refuse.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Completely mess with his head, Master Yoda...next time, offer the two biggest pieces to him with profuse generosity - I mean so much gushing about how he can hae them that he will think you've sprinkled them with earwax and refuse and let you have them ;)

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Next time he does that sticking his spitty fingers on the pizza he wants thing you do this.
1. Lick your finger (or pick your nose, you decide)
2. Place it on each of the pieces of pizza HE just spat on, (gross Kenobi soo gross)
3. Proclaim them his as well.

When he freaks out, say you were only trying to help him stake his claim. Attempt to look innocent when you say it, or it doesn't work, believe me, I know. *grins*

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (6:17 PM) : 

Mmm...pizza....

 

post a comment