Sunday, August 14, 2005

Snickering Doofuses

Today, an important meeting among key Jedi Masters and Knights we held. Very important matters to discuss, we had. Very serious it was.

Which is why invite Kenobi, I should not have. Before long, snickering to themselves, Kenobi and Young Skywalker were. See I could that showing a piece of paper to Young Skywalker, Kenobi was.

"Funny, something is, Gentlemen?" I asked.

Suddenly, serious they tried to look.

"No, no," Kenobi said. Then at Young Skywalker he looked, and snickering again they both started.

"Funny something is, or be snickering you would not. Care to share your joke with the whole group, would you?"

"No, that's alright."

"What have you there?"

"Nothing! It's just notes I've been taking."

Yeah, right. Literate enough to take notes, Kenobi is not. Across the table I reached, and the piece of paper I snatched:









Hmph! Very mature, Kenobi. See I can that take away his crayons again, I will have to. And maybe time for Kenobi to have another session with the pressure washer it is.

Comments on "Snickering Doofuses"

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Perhaps it was a bad idea to have Obi-Wan train Anakin. I wonder how Anakin would have turned out had Qui-Gon not died? Or for that matter, if another Jedi master trained young Skywalker.
Hmmmm...the possibilities boggle the mind...

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (2:33 PM) : 

Not only can Obi-Wan not spell, he can't draw very well, either.

Your ears are not that big, neither is your tongue that red.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:03 PM) : 

Not quite the standard for Jedi Art School.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:28 PM) : 

"Finally! I ain't bein blamed for sumthin that was Obs' fault."

Young Skywalker, tell I could that you it was not, because (unlike Kenobi) moved on from crayons you have.

Hmm, many questions about Young Skywalker's early training you people have. Perhaps someday write about this, I will.

 

post a comment