Saturday, August 13, 2005

Defaced!

About to show you something truly awful, I am. Very disturbing it is. Perhaps look at it you should not.




Hmm, yes. Scroll down, you should not.





If younglings you have, send them in the other room you should. Too intense for them it is.





Make you sick, this will. Responsible for any trauma, I am not.







Still scrolling down you are? No, no. Stop here you should. No farther you should go.









Oh, a sick person you are. Very well, see these disturbing images you will, if you must:



Warn you, I tried. So terrible this is! My entire collection of Dolly pictures, someone defaced! Plus Dolly's good name, they insulted. Words like "tramp" and "hussy", and other words which mention here I can not, they wrote on the pictures.

Also, this note, the perpetrator wrote:

"What see you in this hoochie, I know not. Trailer trash she is.

Have what, she does, that I have not?

Besides, if have you I can not, then have you no one will!

P.S. Another clue: As tall as you are, I am not."

Hmm, as tall as me, this person is not. A short list of people that would be, er...so to speak. Be, who could it? Gary Coleman, maybe? Ross Perot? Danny DeVito? Mickey Rooney?


*** Voted for your favorite Yoda post yet, have you? Open for only one more day, voting is. Please, if done so you have not, state in the comments for the 100th post why you chose the post you chose, you should.

At the bottom of the 100th post, the link to the poll is. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Comments on "Defaced!"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:50 AM) : 

Quick, Yoda, the game is afoot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 AM) : 

I think, when next the council meets, the answer will be right under your nose...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 AM) : 

Yoda, Yoda, Yoda; you still haven't figured this out? Talk about senility...
Actually scratch that, I won't have the cool force powers if I live to be 900. I'll just be old.

Ahyhoo, think: who do you know who has a crush on you, is shorter than you, and might be jealous enough to do such a heinous crime?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:35 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger War Eagle said ... (3:26 PM) : 

its got to be waddle ur friend on the council the other green monkey. LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

Hmm......I've never seen fatal attraction, but it sure seems that someone has it for you pretty bad Mastor Yoda.

Hide your photos...or better yet...uhm, quietly put up a surveillance camera.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (10:09 PM) : 

Tell Dolly and SHE will ferret out the culprit. She's a country girl, they know how to get the job done. I am sure it was Windu, he is probably peeved that you used his head wax stuff.

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (1:49 PM) : 

really, Jenn? I thought Dolly was a cloned sheep!

Anyways Yoda, I'm at your disposal if ever you need a hit man to hire.

Peace Out,
Lando C.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Lando C? *blinks* Dolly is NOT a sheep, she's a singer of very beautiful country western songs. I thought at first that Yaddle did this horrible thing, but on further consideration, I am wondering if YOU are not the culprit. Pffth! Sheep indeed.

 

post a comment