Saturday, August 13, 2005

Willy, Wilber, and Windu

Tonight, movie night it was. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory we saw.

Confused I was. Read this book to the younglings many times I have. But remember Willy Wonka being a girl, I do not. On the other hand, how much he relates to the Wonka character, Windu kept saying. Shut up, Windu.

Explain it I can not, but familiar one of the actors looked. The one who played the dentist Dr. Wilbur Wonka (Willy's father) it was. Familiar he looked, but place him I could not. However, the urge to draw my lightsaber I would get whenever on the screen he would be:


To get refreshments we sent Young Skywalker. A big tub of popcorn for us to share, he brought back. A bad idea that was. Known better he should have.

Before long, in his hand Kenobi sneezed. Then on his robe, Kenobi wiped his hand. Of course, reach into the popcorn tub with that hand he had to.

"Have the rest, you can." I said. Then with the Force, spill the Popcorn on his head I made him.

At the end, crying like a baby, Windu was.

"Windu, crying why are you? A happy ending that was."

"I know, but it was just so touching, man."

Shut up, Windu.

*** Based on your votes on the "Best of Master Yoda" poll, created a "Master Yoda's Greatest Hits" compilation of posts, I have. On the right-hand side of this blog, it is. Use only the top 10 posts, I wanted to. But for 10th place, four posts tied.

Thank you to everyone who voted.

Also, a minor change to the blog I made. Now on the front page, only see the last two weeks of posts you will. In the archives, the rest of the posts will be. Hopefully, make this blog load faster, this will. Almost 900 years old I am. Time to wait for web pages to load, I have not!

Comments on "Willy, Wilber, and Windu"

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:02 AM) : 

I don't think that's his dad. That's Dooku and he's using a pizza cutter on Pizza the Hutt, right?
"Variety is the slice of life."

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Why does Michael Jackson run a chocolate factory under an assumed neme?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:36 PM) : 

Family-friendly keep your comments, please!

Thank you!

 

post a comment