Monday, August 22, 2005

Something Different About Jar Jar Binks There Is

Something different about Jar Jar Binks there is. Quite put my finger on it, I can not. Just different somehow, he is.

Maybe tell what's different about him, you can.


Maybe nothing it is.


Very observant I am. Maybe too observant in this instance I am. However, pick up on little things I can. Very perceptive I can be. See subtle things that others cannot, I can.



[scroll down you must]






Know I do not. See anything different about Jar Jar, do you?


I know. Maybe lost some weight he has. No... Done something different with his hair has he? No... Hair he has not. Hmm, oh! Gained weight he has. Yes, that it must be.

Amazing powers of perception I have. Right away, I noticed that. See how observant I am?

Acting a little strange he has been today, too. He asked me, "Hey, do you remember where I...uh, I mean Yousa rememberen wheresa meesa keeps meesa checkbook? Yousa knowen meesa PIN number for der ATM? Wassa meesa social security number? Meesa forgets."

Forget these things Jar Jar does. Fortunately for him, told me his PIN number, social security number, and where his checkbook he keeps, he has. So able to help him out with these things today I was.

Ask him later I will why so different he seems. If bothering him something is, maybe help him I can. A good thing for him it is that so perceptive I am.

Comments on "Something Different About Jar Jar Binks There Is"

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (1:49 AM) : 

It appears he has someone else's head for a neck. That could be it.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (2:01 AM) : 

He look a little like that shaved wookie picture someone posted a while back...but what would a wookie want with Jar Jar PIN? Hmmmm

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:14 AM) : 

I don't think there's anything wrong with him. He's just trying to get AHEAD in the senate.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Looks nothing wrong as far as I can see.

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Jar Jar HAS been acting a bit strange lately. I think he's nervous about acting as my representative during the upcoming Senate vote. PIN number... Social security number... You don't think he'd... Nah.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:19 AM) : 

Jar Jar is lucky to have you as a friend. ID theft can happen anywhere. As a clone I have had my identity stolen 12, 498 times over the last 20 years. And it always the same excuse from some other stormtrooper…"oh, I thought I was TK 266. Sorry dude.” Then I’m left with a massive bar tab on Endor. Don’t get me started.

 

post a comment