Saturday, August 20, 2005

Inconvenient My Height Is

Sometimes, very inconvenient, my height can be. Broken my hover-chair was, so spend the whole day today talking to Windu like this, I had to:


Offer to bend down once did he? Hmph! Freakishly tall he is. Very painful this was. Still, be so bad this would not, but stuck like this my neck became:


A lot to me this happens. A drag it is. Whenever this happens, go out I cannot, because always this happens:




To explain I used to try that looking at nothing I am, just stuck my neck is. But too much trouble that became.

Unfortunately, annoyed some people get:

"What you looking up at, Fool?"

Safe, even kitty cats are not:



The next time Windu I see, whack him in the shins with my cane I will. Yes, make me feel better that will.

Comments on "Inconvenient My Height Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Do you have cats, Mr. Yoda? I canot have a pet in the pilot's barracks. I would be suprised that pets are allowed in the Jedi Temple.

I am also suprised that you did not use the force to levitate yourself while "walking" with Mr. Windu. Heck, I once flew my X-wing from the hanger to the 7-11 (all of 8 blocks) just because I wanted a Slurpie really bad. (Yum, Cherry!)

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:05 AM) : 

At least you're taller than the cats, that's gotta count for something.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Say, what happens when a bird passes by just as you're...eh....never mind. I think I can figure it out.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (11:09 AM) : 

You should see a chiropractor, I know a good one, his name is Dr. Jo Jo. I think I have his card somewhere. Please go see him and take him somewhere with you very far away...

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Levitating is definately the answer; after all, how many have tripped over you on a crowded street?

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (9:57 PM) : 

well.. I don't think being so short is really that bad! speacilly if you can jump and kick ass the wat you do!

 

post a comment