Thursday, August 18, 2005

Paste Problems

Hard enough, teaching Younglings is. Need this sort of thing I do not.

"Master Yoda, I'm out of paste."

"Harvey, been eating your paste again, you have not, have you?"

"No, Master Yoda."

"Then happened to your paste, what has?".

Behind him Harvey pointed.

"Kenobi!! Doing here what are you?!"

There Kenobi was, sitting at one of the tiny desks with paste on his mouth, beard, and fingers.

"Supposed to be here you are not! And stop eating the Younglings' paste, you must! Setting what kind of example for them are you?" Furious I was.

"I'm setting a good example!" Kenobi said, "See, I'm even using a fork."

Indeed, using a fork he was.

"He ate my crayons, too, Master Yoda." Harvey said.

"Tattle-tale!" Kenobi retorted.

To sit in the corner, I made Kenobi. Plus, stay after class and write on the blackboard a 100 times he had to: "A grown man I am. Eat paste or crayons I will not."

Right, that boy is not.

Comments on "Paste Problems"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (6:42 AM) : 

It'll be on to wallpaper paste next.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:02 AM) : 

I have a friend whose father owns a billboard company. He said that the paste used for billboards is edible, so in case of nuclear war or zombie invasion you can eat that stuff.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:32 AM) : 

I'm not sure making him sit in the corner is such a hot idea, Master Yoda.
Remember the last time you had him do that? After a while he tends to forget where he is and...well...he starts to think hes at a urinal?
Better to give the younglings lots of homework then tell them it was all Ob-Wan's fault so they beat him up after class.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 PM) : 

May I suggest you look into the food you are serving in the Temple. Kenobi's diet issues may be due to a poor menu selection at the cafeteria. I know that some of us pilots refused to fly when the Republic cut back on our meal selection.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:06 AM) : 

I ate paste on guard duty once and my helmet would not come off for day.

 

post a comment