Monday, August 22, 2005

Harvey the Youngling

Special attention Younglings need. More attention than others, some Younglings require.

"Harvey! Stop picking your nose, you must!"

"I wasn't picking my nose, Master Yoda! I swear!"

"See through you, I can, Harvey. A nose-picker you are, and a booger-eater. Come here, next to Master Yoda sit. Now, Harvey, to what, nose-picking leads? Remember? Told you many times I have."

"Green fingers?"

*Sigh* "The Dark Side, Harvey. To the Dark Side nose-picking leads. Want to grow up to be a Sith Lord, you do not, do you?"

"No."

"Good. Then speak no more of this we shall."

"But Master Kenobi picks his nose all the time."

"Want you to hang out with Master Kenobi anymore, I do not. A bad influence on you he is."

"Aw, but he was goin' to show me a buncha neat wrestling moves, and how to make armpit noises, and how to burp and say my name at the same time, and we were going to eat Cheetos, and watch Ernest Goes to Camp and a monster truck show and midget wrestling, and, and...!"

"Argue with me do not. Now go, wash your hands you must. And touch any of Master Yoda's stuff on the way to the bathroom do not."

Make the same mistake with Harvey that I made with Dooku, I will not. Always in his nose, Dooku's finger was. Now, at him look. If only stricter about the "no picking" rule I had been, maybe be a Sith Lord he would not. And if only stricter with Kenobi about the "no scratching" rule I had been... but a subject for another post that is.

Comments on "Harvey the Youngling"

 

Blogger palps said ... (8:14 AM) : 

You had better make sure that Harvey doesn't watch dwarf tossing with Kenobi either. That could be a problem.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Be eaten boogers should not. To green teeth it leads.

The alternative? Pick it, lick it, roll it, flick it.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Do you want to see my magic nose goblin collection? I picked 'em myself!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Green finders is not the sort of subject to speculate about!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Mr. Lars,

South Park this is not. As see from the comments you can, very sophisticated my readers are.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (11:55 PM) : 

Do you know how hard it is to pick your nose when wearing this helmet? ... really it is easy, but you have to use a straw.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Every member of the republic shoulf know, picking your nose with your finger is antidemocratic and an act of tiranny...
Unless they are meant to be used as a weapon against the dith, they. Boogers, given the properly scientific treatment can make excellent Jedi Masters.
Just how do you think we created master yod.......
(mouth shut by the power of the force)

MMMMdmdmmmmmmmm
Translation.
(Long live the green booger)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 AM) : 

By the way, the word verification thingie was made up by you or is it happening in all blogs?
Great against spam, which is of course part of the dark side of the force...

 

post a comment