Monday, August 29, 2005

Oil Change

About time to have the oil changed in my airspeeder, it is. But raised its prices, Expedient Lube has. So today, the Younglings I had do it.

Good practice for seven- and eight-year-olds, it is. Besides, let them ride in my airspeeder I do not. So this way, at least close to riding in my airspeeder they get. Really, grateful they should be.

Also, learn their right from their left, it helps them. "Remember, young ones, 'Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosy'."

The Metric System, it teaches them. "No, a 12mm wrench for that you need."

How to work hard, they learn. "Do it faster you must. Timing you I am. Need a potty break you do not. Hold it in until finished you are, you can."

For some, sure what they learn I am not. "No, Harvey! Lick your fingers do not!"

See how beneficial for them it is, do you? A good Dad I would be.

Comments on "Oil Change"

 

Blogger Akv said ... (10:56 PM) : 

child labor laws be damned! On to the brake pads!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:21 PM) : 

When Siri was a Youngling, did you make her do stuff like this?

Just curious.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:05 AM) : 

Jedi Siri,

Want to be a Dad I do not. Already full my hands are raising Kenobi and Young Skywalker.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (4:53 PM) : 

I thought your intern did all your car maintenance.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Unfortunately, only one stupid intern I have. Lazy he is, too. He claims that 'do three things at once he cannot'.

Thinking of cloning him, I am.

Besides, trust him under my airspeeder I do not. An opportunity for him to cut my brake lines, that would be.

 

post a comment