Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fitting For A Revered Jedi Master This Is Not

Today, my laundry I was doing. Always careful to separate my clothes I am. In one pile, colors go. In another pile, whites go. Of course, hard this is not, since only one robe and an undergarment I have.

Going fine everything was until my robe from the washer I pulled out. Pink it was! In the washer I looked. Filled with Spider-Man Underoos it was!

"Young Skywalker!" I yelled.

"Wassup, Little Y?"

"'Up what is'?! 'Up what is'?! Your Spidey Underoos you threw in with my laundry!"

"Yeah, I saw you was doin your laundrizzy and thought, shuh, I might as well toss my stuff in too, yo. Anyways, be cool and throw my threads in the dryer for me, a'ight?"

The Force-wedgie I performed on Young Skywalker before even a chance to think about it I had. A reflex action it has become now.

Laughed out of the Council chamber I will be now! Supposed to face Sith Lords like this, how am I?

Happy I am not. Going to go smite down someone evil now, I am. Maybe make me feel better, it will.


Comments on "Fitting For A Revered Jedi Master This Is Not"

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (11:28 PM) : 

Oh Yoda, I really think that color is quite becoming on you! You could be the new poster uh, creature for Snuggle Fabric Softener. I just want to pick you up and nuzzle you next to my face!

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (2:07 AM) : 

Whats wrong with it Monkey? It suits you *cough*

 

Blogger Helen Louise said ... (7:03 AM) : 

Hi Yoda,
You could always go the whole way and dye it black. You would, as young Skywalker might say, look 'badass'. And I mean that in a good way.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (7:34 AM) : 

Why don't you just steal some of Anakin's robes and get them cut to your size. Simple.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:49 AM) : 

I think the color looks good on you. In fact, I think you should look into adding more color to your current wardrobe. For a (small small) price, I could outfit you with a vermilion worsted wool robe, a brushed bantha-hair tweed cloak in highland plaid with matching kilt along with a deep plum cummerbund and leather flip-flops.
Impress the council, astound your friends. Nothing says Jedi Master like new colorful clothes!


………operators are standing by….

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Oh it doesn't look that bad. You could use a little coloring up.

 

Blogger Pandora Wilde said ... (12:29 PM) : 

I've always wondered what the well-dressed (or not so well-dressed) Jedi wears under his/her robes.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:20 PM) : 

serra,

For a description of what under their robes, Kenobi, Windu, and Young Skywalker wear, see the post "What Wear You Under That Robe?" you should.

Listed under "Master Yoda's Greatest Hits" on the right-hand side of the blog, the link is.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:03 PM) : 

It could be a new Jedi fashion.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:16 PM) : 

Boy, you'll complain about anything! It's hardly noticeable.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:30 PM) : 

It ain't easy being green.. When you're wearing pink robes. A small household hint: Mix some bleach and vinegar in the water, let the robe soak, that should take that unwanted color right out. But, you know, I like the pink, it highlights your er.. well, pink is good.

 

post a comment