Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dooku Flapping In the Wind

Driving on Skyway 408 this morning I was. Minding my own business I was. Defensively I was driving. Yes, later I found out that blinking since I left the Temple garage, my turn signal was, but still safe I was being.

Suddenly, in front of me Dooku cut. Some nerve he has! At him I honked. Then something confusing he did. Seen anyone use that particular finger to signal a right turn, I have not. Like a Sith Lord, he drives, an old granny Sith Lord.

Tell it was Dooku, I could. Flopping in the wind, his comb-over was. There it was, a long flap of grey hair blowing to one side - exposing a shiny pink bald spot on the back of his head, it was.

In hair oil, Dooku bathes. The only way to keep all of his hair in place, it is. Off his head some of the oil was sliding since in the wind his hair was blowing. And since behind him I was, in my face some of it flew. Like that, I did not! Dooku cooties I have now!

Stupid Dooku and his stupid comb-over! With him and Windu, what is? Fooling no one, you doofuses are! How many times have to say that do I? At my head look. Bald I am. Bald I look. If a comb-over I grow, bald and foolish I will look.

Also, a goatee Dooku wears. Trying to compensate he is. Maybe trying to draw attention away from the top of his head he is. Or maybe he plans to grow out his goatee so long that comb it up and over his bald spot he can. Know I do not.

Know this, I do - the Dark Side, comb-overs are.

*** Sorry I am that so late this post was. Down, my Internet was. Stupid Coruscant OnLine! Cancel my service with COL I should! Hmph!

Comments on "Dooku Flapping In the Wind"

 

Blogger Akv said ... (9:25 AM) : 

You should make a list of things that are the Dark Side, Master Yoda!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Comb-overs are something only for the Dark Side. What about moustouches?

 

post a comment