Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Live This Down I Will Not

Very late last night, awakened by the General Alert alarm I was. Sound out this alarm will, if under attack the Jedi Temple is. Out of bed I jumped. My lightsaber I grabbed. Into the hallway I ran.

Windu, Kenobi, Young Skywalker, and others I saw.

"The trouble what is?" I asked.

"Oh, it's a false alarm. I think the cat tripped it again," Windu said.

Then, I noticed that looking at me everyone was. To snicker, they started.

"What? So funny, what is? What?!"











"Nice pajamas," Kenobi said.

Then, laughing loudly, everyone started.

Down I looked. Oh no. That never walk out of my room in these things, I promised myself. But time to think I had not. So humiliating this is!

Enjoy wearing the piggy footy pajamas I do not. But try to find pajamas in my size, you should! A large selection there is not!

Live this down, I will not.

Comments on "Live This Down I Will Not"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (5:12 AM) : 

Wow the Order really has gone to the dogs... or should I say pigs... or monkeys. Pick one *cough*

 

Blogger palps said ... (8:26 AM) : 

Master Yoda are you sure that your parents aren't Miss Piggy and Kermit? Do you have an uncle Fozzie?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:17 AM) : 

ooooo...the FUR is stong in this one, too.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:03 PM) : 

Young Starbucker,

About to go "wee wee wee" all the way home you are.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

Master Yoda did you not know that piggy footy pajamas are of the dark side.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (1:49 PM) : 

yay! Master Y has piggy pajamas too!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:53 PM) : 

We could have a new fashion statement here.

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (9:58 PM) : 

mace, that's so sweet of you. Might I suggest a very debonair set of silk pajamas, along with a matching robe?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Dear Master Yoda, this is just what I needed for this Friday! The perfect bright spot today. :) Souuuuuuuuuuuuuuie! Here piggy piggy piggy.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:43 PM) : 

I see that you are having an identity crisis. You don't know if you wish to be Kermit or Ms. Piggy. I understand, after all, it ain't easy bein green. *snicker*

 

post a comment